Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume they changed out the bed because Tom is a tall fella and beds with a foot-board can be quite annoying when you're tall.
Why did she get one with a foot-board then? Was it gifted? Honestly, it all just boggles my mind ... the pointlessness of it all 🤯 Does she just wake up in the morning and decides to have porridge with page 27 of the How to Beige-up your Home catalogue?

Reactions: 5
She didn't seem right in the latest YouTube video. Talking about a dream she had, wondering if she says a particular phrase too much and then told us about Barney being sick in the morning.

Boring content and she seemed anxious and jittery. Not the usual relaxed, breezy airhead blonde act. I wonder if her anxiety has ramped up?

Reactions: 4
She didn't seem right in the latest YouTube video. Talking about a dream she had, wondering if she says a particular phrase too much and then told us about Barney being sick in the morning.

Boring content and she seemed anxious and jittery. Not the usual relaxed, breezy airhead blonde act. I wonder if her anxiety has ramped up?
Maybe the sponsored ads are drying up and beige Barbie can't afford to buy and return those beige items she gets giddy about. I'd be shaking my boots too!

Someone was fishing for compliments! If you have to bait people it's not genuine. 🤷‍♀️
Babe, you are my favourite, beigest and bestest You Tuber ever! That do?

Sounds like she's completely unsuited to this as a "job". Maybe take a break. Try something new...anything! Just not the same old hauls, from the same shops of the same stuff. More wicker baskets anyone?

Reactions: 6
Someone was fishing for compliments! If you have to bait people it's not genuine. 🤷‍♀️
Babe, you are my favourite, beigest and bestest You Tuber ever! That do?

Sounds like she's completely unsuited to this as a "job". Maybe take a break. Try something new...anything! Just not the same old hauls, from the same shops of the same stuff. More wicker baskets anyone?
I actually think working in an office or a shop would do her the world of good. She wouldn't spend her days shopping alone, talking into a camera alone or hanging out with her dog.

She's living a life like a retired person, which is probably fine when you're advanced in years and want a rest, but is no life for a 30 something.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s completely happy with her life! I don’t think for a second she’d ever want to work in a shop etc.
she’s the same as all the others, Lydia, Josie etc, all wrapped up in themselves!

I think she’s completely happy with her life! I don’t think for a second she’d ever want to work in a shop etc.
she’s the same as all the others, Lydia, Josie etc, all wrapped up in themselves!
It's definitely the easy life but seems bad for her mental health. And no job security - wonder how much longer she can film the same old poundshop and primark hauls.

Reactions: 6
I usually don’t let influencers influence me, but I bought the Churchgate oven glove from Dunelm 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is she doing a parody of herself...for the giggles?
"When you see it you gotta get it." Honestly babe, I don't think that ecru/stone/cream dress (don't be shy now - it's beige :)) is going to be flying out the doors.
Is there no embarrassment in buying a book simply to "style up" because you like the look of the spine? 🤷‍♀️

Oh God I wish she would have her colours done and realise BEIGE DOES NOT SUIT HER!!!!! She's too blonde and pale skinned it washed her out and make her look older than she is!!! You can still do neutrals but beige needs to get in the bin. Soft blues, greens would all look great and really bring out her eye colour. I cannot cope with the awful outfits she's showing off in her latest vid. Awful

• Heart

I was watching this video on the TV and skipped so much because it was boring, it was borderline embarrassing to be watching something so boring in front of my bf😂😂

She reminds me sometimes of the boring coworker skit this tiktoker does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching this video on the TV and skipped so much because it was boring, it was borderline embarrassing to be watching something so boring in front of my bf😂😂

She reminds me sometimes of the boring coworker skit this tiktoker does

carli has much more going on in her life! 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve just found Freya .. surprised it’s taken her this long to visit daylesford . It’s only 2 hrs from Knutsford in good traffic. It’s day trippable

What does her husband do ? He seems very moody in the vlog

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found Freya .. surprised it’s taken her this long to visit daylesford . It’s only 2 hrs from Knutsford in good traffic. It’s day trippable

What does her husband do ? He seems very moody in the vlog
They are not married. Apparently he's 'not the marrying type'. He also likes to go on holiday with his mum and leave her behind. He's had multiple businesses over the years. He was in the restaurant trade for a while. He then went into property - building & selling apartments.

Oooh thanks

She should run a mile from this not marrying type. That translates to “I don’t want to have to share my money if we split / or I don’t think enough of you to bother marrying “ 😂 imo

I had one of these types and gave an ultimatum and it worked …. 😂

He seems like such a miserable git .

They are not married. Apparently he's 'not the marrying type'. He also likes to go on holiday with his mum and leave her behind. He's had multiple businesses over the years. He was in the restaurant trade for a while. He then went into property - building & selling apartments.
---
And at his age holidaying with his mum not his partner?! That’s truly incredible

Reactions: 9