Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she buy those fake books again (I'm going by the thumbnail only)? She must have over a dozen, if not twenty, of those by now. Only fake books on display. Or maybe some coffee table book (aesthetic picture books, don't expect anyone to read). Aesthetic outside, nothing on the inside ... yep, thats our Beige Betty.

Reactions: 6
She's quite defensive about the beige now. We take the piss because it's really dull, but it also just doesn't suit her.
I'm a similar colouring. I like cream but not beige, especially if it's yellowy (too draining, makes me look ill). How about the Asda "all in beige" in some muted bluey greens or rosey pink and navy? She has such beautiful eyes - they need to pop.

FF beige.jpg
FF not beige 2.jpg
FF Navy - pink.jpg.png

I've forgotten how to alter the colour properly, but you get the idea.

Reactions: 13
It would be great if she went to be analysed for her "colours" and they said beige just wasn't her colour. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off.... She's said about how if you're self employed you don't get bank holidays. Cheeky to call swanning round Poundland work, it's hardly like being a self employed electrician is it!
It's hard work going round round B&M touching all the beige things that ever existed. What if she missed one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off.... She's said about how if you're self employed you don't get bank holidays. Cheeky to call swanning round Poundland work, it's hardly like being a self employed electrician is it!
What a dick she should try working a regular job lots of us dont get bank Holidays either 🙄

The whole point about her type of self employed (and mine) is that you get to choose your time off.
It's a privilege.
If you choose to post another effing video going round the same effing shops, buying the same effing vases, jars, plates, mugs and mats that you already have in abundance, on a bank holiday, then DON'T expect head pats.
Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen her bedroom ‘makeover’? From what I’ve seen it doesn’t look a lot different - the same bland, personality free room it was before. Why doesn’t she get some prints on those walls? It looks so plain and dull 🙄

Has anyone seen her bedroom ‘makeover’? From what I’ve seen it doesn’t look a lot different - the same bland, personality free room it was before. Why doesn’t she get some prints on those walls? It looks so plain and dull 🙄
I think it looks worse than before!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume they changed out the bed because Tom is a tall fella and beds with a foot-board can be quite annoying when you're tall. Changing it just for the aesthetic would be mad. The new one is just her signature brand of boring beige and basic. I really liked the old one (minus the foot-board).
She waffles on about needing a full length mirror in the bedroom, then proceeds to put a chair (that no one will ever sit on) in front of it. Only bored housewives and infuencers have time to stack 1000 cushions, trays and throws on a bed, just to take it off again later a few hours later. Do we think she does that every day or just for the videos?
Apart from the made up bed, the room is so blah. My favourite is the stepladder and throw baskets collecting dust in the corner. Agree that the room needs something on the walls, but I don't think she is up to picking a good size piece of art. It took Tom bringing back something from Africa for them to have something for the black room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s the odd decorative pieces that I don’t actually mind, but to me the house is just soulless. Really don’t like the antique bench at the end of the bed. Looks so odd and out of place. She needs an ottoman instead

Reactions: 7
She does not know how to do beige, which should be one of the easiest colours to style. Her home really does showcase her personality.. bland, boring and missing something.

Reactions: 8