Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a good head of hair, yes it’s thick but nothing out of standard thick, seen some people with half their head shaved and thicker hair and that’s life.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1440600

Why does she keep saying her hair is SO thick? It’s like she’s never seen how thick hair can get in women around the world and only lives in her caucasian blonde bubble.
She’s just SUCH an hole! Her hair has to be separated into six sections in order to curl it?! I’m Caucasian and have her same natural colour but my hair is so thick it takes 20+ sections and half head highlights take over 6 hours. If she had to handle that… well, she wouldn’t! More tantrums than usual. Why does she think she’s so exceptional?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t call my own hair thick and I have to do at least 8 sections to style it (when I can be bothered)

Reactions: 8

That fringe bugs me, it never looks good. She should go back to this style. Simple and sleek.

freddy-cousin-brown-1.jpg

Reactions: 19
It doesn’t look like she has thick hair at all to me. When it isn’t styled it’s very flat and straight. It looks like she has fine hair, just lots of it, which contrary to popular belief isn’t the same as having thick (coarse) hair strands.

Reactions: 22
It’s like when she says how tall she is. It’s an insecurity of many with her sadly. She’s tiny compared to me so it’s all relative at the end of the day also never noticed her overbite until now like her friend Josephine
I like to say Josie is a horse but don’t forget that Freddy is a chipmunk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh how the mighty fall! Begging is never good Flossy Floo
Has she maybe considered that her instagram feed is stale? The filter makes every post look the same. As a follower you can only digest so much until you’re tired of the same images over and over again. Try more interesting content, step out of your comfort zone. Or do only what you really enjoy, but then don’t complain when people get bored of it.

Reactions: 18
Oh how the mighty fall! Begging is never good Flossy Floo
Haha she’s so lazy and she’s probably realising she can’t just skate by anymore! If she doesn’t upload enough why should Instagram prioritise her 🤷‍♀️ Lazy people get left behind as they should.

Reactions: 11
Haha she’s so lazy and she’s probably realising she can’t just skate by anymore! If she doesn’t upload enough why should Instagram prioritise her 🤷‍♀️ Lazy people get left behind as they should.
I probably sound like a broken record but her influencer career will eventually stagnate (if it hasn't already started) and will eventually start to struggle. She always has the same old sponsors (CT, GHD, RI). She's lazy and doesn't keep with the times - refuses to upload more frequently, reels, be more creative.

She is behind on time - she thinks the same old tricks that worked 10 years ago will still work. Her fans are eventually outgrowing the toddler outfits and she is getting too old for teens. She'll be 30 soon as I am not sure a 30 year old would be keen on the sheer consumerism and crop tops. Even her Flossy line is behind the time... everyone is sick and tired of influencer brands by now and only die hard crazy fans will rush and buy her dresses. She hasn't been bragging about the amount of pre-orders (and we all know how she loves to gloat) so I am assuming that it's not going as well as she imagined...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.