Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
It’s funny because Freddy takes her “singing” far too seriously she’s really trying too hard. Then you get JJ’s sister who is as cool as a cat sitting next to him harmonising like a nightingale in the balmy night enjoying the wisps of the night breeze enjoying life and unaware of how beautiful they sound. Freddy would be the Kookaburra of the bird singing contest if ever there was one

JJ and his sister are quite the talented team of singers....Freddy made me cringe 🥴 I was first hand embarrassed for her 🥴🥴
---

Two minutes off her St Tropez holiday and the princess is already moaning the holiday blues...and posting about it :rolleyes:

1718640225579.png

Did she really wear that dress to her friends wedding? :LOL:🥴

1718640277610.png

Reactions: 2

T-time

Chatty Member
For once in her life her outfit is not the most ill fitting, polyester or costumey one

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
OMG! her face looks so different! her eyes, lips, mouth, and face angles look harsher ....if it's a filter it isn't doing her any favours...oh and the maternity top is ugly lol!

her face used to be softer, rounder and her nose was different before 🥴

jurassicdorset

In that second picture she looks like a toddler pretending to use a hairbrush as a phone or something.
I suppose she has to practice her caterwauling “singing” as she calls it. She’s no Sarah Brightman remember her vlog where she tried to hit the high note and looked shocked when she thought she achieved it. She hadn’t it was an awful attempt sounded more like a blood curled scream from a cat than a beautiful example of an E6

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
The brown paper bag is pure cringe..... 🥴 , too cheap to send out the nice gift boxes with ribbons...might as well just use garbage bags :LOL:

1718214828863.png

jurassicdorset

Why and how is it her Mum looks younger than her? Mum is nearly 60 yet looks in her 20s there. I’m sure if the King attended that day he’d say to his Equerry and protection officers “oh look there’s the commoner who’s boyfriend yelled at me uncouthly like a yob misaddressing me, seems to attend all my functions, keep her away please” (yes he is that fastidious on his title now and when he was HRH the Prince of Wales) notice she never gets to formally meet him or Her Majesty. Also their protection officers are trained to remember every face. I’m sure Freddy and JJ have blotted their own copybooks. Probably a reason for that JJ yelling at him calling His Majesty, “your highness” put the kibosh on that meeting.

Before Freddy accuses me of jealousy. I have met His Majesty King Charles and Her Majesty Queen Camilla because of a work function, didn’t wear a backless dress or a tacky pillbox hat either. I also got to meet his late mother again through work. Wore a dress suit and a hat I recall. Shook like a leaf and hopefully made a good impression with my curtsey. No yelling involved unlike JJ

Attachments

• Heart

Namelessone

I’ve never said she is mentally ill. Nowhere in my comments will that be found. In my opinion which I’m entitled to like everybody is, I think it’s abnormal to be nearly 30 and dressing, acting, sounding like a child would. It’s not right even her own mother has questioned it rather stupidly on her own channel. Notwithstanding she and the rest of the family are enabling it.
---
what did her mum say? 👀

Reactions: 1