Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Why and how is it her Mum looks younger than her? Mum is nearly 60 yet looks in her 20s there. I’m sure if the King attended that day he’d say to his Equerry and protection officers “oh look there’s the commoner who’s boyfriend yelled at me uncouthly like a yob misaddressing me, seems to attend all my functions, keep her away please” (yes he is that fastidious on his title now and when he was HRH the Prince of Wales) notice she never gets to formally meet him or Her Majesty. Also their protection officers are trained to remember every face. I’m sure Freddy and JJ have blotted their own copybooks. Probably a reason for that JJ yelling at him calling His Majesty, “your highness” put the kibosh on that meeting.

Before Freddy accuses me of jealousy. I have met His Majesty King Charles and Her Majesty Queen Camilla because of a work function, didn’t wear a backless dress or a tacky pillbox hat either. I also got to meet his late mother again through work. Wore a dress suit and a hat I recall. Shook like a leaf and hopefully made a good impression with my curtsey. No yelling involved unlike JJ

Her mum looked lovely , I really like her striped dress.

Reactions: 5

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Imagine the cries and moans we will hear very soon about her upcoming 30th birthday.... poor JJ and her family...but they have all enabled her to be what she is. 😐

Reactions: 5

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Really lots of questions on this dress? 🥴 :LOL: looks like a little girl dress as do most of her awful clothes.

1718723535069.png

1718723597200.png

1718723619338.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4

daisy2809

VIP Member
I’ve never said she is mentally ill. Nowhere in my comments will that be found. In my opinion which I’m entitled to like everybody is, I think it’s abnormal to be nearly 30 and dressing, acting, sounding like a child would. It’s not right even her own mother has questioned it rather stupidly on her own channel. Notwithstanding she and the rest of the family are enabling it.
---
The only time Freddy has looked her age was at Josie’s wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress, hair, makeup she looked a million dollars. However ruined by her pig like squealing every two minutes and her sycophantic gushing towards the wedding guests namely the families of the bride and groom. Making the whole wedding video all about herself than the bride and groom. Behaving like a child again it’s not normal, I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her family and it’s embarrassing for her audience to see a woman act like that
I know you haven’t said it, i was saying it haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Calling someone mentally ill is dangerous. Absolutely she’s a privileged princess but that’s also the curated life she’s decided to show online

jurassicdorset

Imagine the cries and moans we will hear very soon about her upcoming 30th birthday.... poor JJ and her family...but they have all enabled her to be what she is. 😐
Never a truer word spoken. I’m a couple of years off 40 and everyday I’m closer to looking like my mother. Who was extremely beautiful not to be biased but she really was. Inside as well as outside but her potential hereditary illness frighten me as I get older but you take a deep breath look after your body, mind and soul and hope the genetics have decided you won’t get it. Or your descendants. When I turned 30 I was apprehensive but my husband in his kind old soul way said, you are at your most beautiful in the present. My reaction was yeah even at 80? He replied, 95 you'll still be beautiful, still be you even with wrinkles, liver spots everything nothing changes. That completely changed my perspective it wasn’t just that he said it was the sad reality that all of society hasn’t quite hacked the ageing process in a mature stoical way the sooner they do the better. Freddy will get old saggy wrinkles the lot but I hope she has the same love and respect from those around her to help her through it. She really does seem like a very affected person by the ageing issue by her behaviour. Her family enable it and it’s unhealthy although I do like her mum a lot. No hate here at any time especially on this subject.

Reactions: 3

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
What do these ugly cheap looking shorts have anything to do with the shorts worn on Marilyn , Grace, or Audrey? :LOL: :LOL: she wishes... her shorts are hideous.

1718123472696.png

Reactions: 3