Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
No shade on the girl, as a bigger girl myself I would be shouting for a refund on this terrible dress. The buttons should not be pulled so hard they are diagonal
IMG_0769.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
2nd funniest thing I've seen today. :LOL::LOL:

1717521087889.png

It's very her...I love the poodle look darling :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1717521042786.png

1717521129613.png

perfect likeness - Nellie from Little House on the Prairie :LOL:

alison_arngrim_little_house_on_the_prairie_.jpg

---
Well apparently you need 10 foot long legs as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1717523233836.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

jurassicdorset

It’s official she’s not the full shilling I mean you’re nearly 30 in a few months and you’re dressing up as a cartoon character designed for toddlers same for him as well both as creepy as each other

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
thanks for the new thread!

I'm sorry but I just don't think her awful pieces are flattering on a plus sized person, I don't see anyone beyond a petite wearing this outside 🥴 that looks awful. There are much better and flattering choices for all sizes and this is not it. I would feel uncomfortable in this. She needs to give it up already this whole collection is a bust. :sick:

1717172478548.png

1717172621985.png

---
1717172765001.png

Reactions: 7

jurassicdorset

It's not only a very childish-looking dress but it is quite unflattering on Freddy. I'm sorry but she is not a good advert (model ?) for her brand.
She needs to get help with her implied issues. Behaving dressing like a child with severe emotional issues (crying at Disney as her mum said, even her voice at times, obsession with herself as child over sharing of family videos) is unhealthy and concerning. Saying that with genuine concern for her even if she is unpleasant at the best of times.

Reactions: 6

jurassicdorset

no way 😳 at what point is her level of immaturity/delusion a mental illness..
I’ve never said she is mentally ill. Nowhere in my comments will that be found. In my opinion which I’m entitled to like everybody is, I think it’s abnormal to be nearly 30 and dressing, acting, sounding like a child would. It’s not right even her own mother has questioned it rather stupidly on her own channel. Notwithstanding she and the rest of the family are enabling it.
---
The only time Freddy has looked her age was at Josie’s wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress, hair, makeup she looked a million dollars. However ruined by her pig like squealing every two minutes and her sycophantic gushing towards the wedding guests namely the families of the bride and groom. Making the whole wedding video all about herself than the bride and groom. Behaving like a child again it’s not normal, I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her family and it’s embarrassing for her audience to see a woman act like that

Last edited:

jurassicdorset

It’s funny because Freddy takes her “singing” far too seriously she’s really trying too hard. Then you get JJ’s sister who is as cool as a cat sitting next to him harmonising like a nightingale in the balmy night enjoying the wisps of the night breeze enjoying life and unaware of how beautiful they sound. Freddy would be the Kookaburra of the bird singing contest if ever there was one

• Haha

jurassicdorset

What has she done to her face? She use to be naturally pretty and proportionate now disproportionate. Has she had surgery? Those toddler pajamas are just weird looking on an almost 30 year old woman

Reactions: 5

jurassicdorset

I know you haven’t said it, i was saying it haha
Ok I wasn’t sure but glad you’ve clarified. 🌻 🌻
---
what did her mum say? 👀
Watch her vlog at the end of the Disney vlog she did with her daughters. I agree it is dangerous to call somebody outright something. Her own mum questioned it that’s just as dangerous much as I like her mums channel it wasn’t right of her to question it to her viewers despite going along with the trip anyway. Her behaviour is concerning that’s all

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
The only time Freddy has looked her age was at Josie’s wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress, hair, makeup she looked a million dollars. However ruined by her pig like squealing every two minutes and her sycophantic gushing towards the wedding guests namely the families of the bride and groom. Making the whole wedding video all about herself than the bride and groom. Behaving like a child again it’s not normal, I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her family and it’s embarrassing for her audience to see a woman act like that
Yep agreed, she looked great there, only because she didn't pick out her own dress and had her hair done properly by a professional hairstylist. After though she quickly went back to her tight curls and toddler dresses....she is so strange....
---

She also made Coco's 18th birthday all about herself too, dancing like a maniac with Coco's teen male friends and making a complete spectacle of herself. She does this everywhere she goes! She cannot dance or sing....but seems to think she can 🥴

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Why and how is it her Mum looks younger than her? Mum is nearly 60 yet looks in her 20s there. I’m sure if the King attended that day he’d say to his Equerry and protection officers “oh look there’s the commoner who’s boyfriend yelled at me uncouthly like a yob misaddressing me, seems to attend all my functions, keep her away please” (yes he is that fastidious on his title now and when he was HRH the Prince of Wales) notice she never gets to formally meet him or Her Majesty. Also their protection officers are trained to remember every face. I’m sure Freddy and JJ have blotted their own copybooks. Probably a reason for that JJ yelling at him calling His Majesty, “your highness” put the kibosh on that meeting.

Before Freddy accuses me of jealousy. I have met His Majesty King Charles and Her Majesty Queen Camilla because of a work function, didn’t wear a backless dress or a tacky pillbox hat either. I also got to meet his late mother again through work. Wore a dress suit and a hat I recall. Shook like a leaf and hopefully made a good impression with my curtsey. No yelling involved unlike JJ

Her mum looked lovely , I really like her striped dress.