Freddy my love #10 still trying to make Flossy a thing she doesn’t have much else to bring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why and how is it her Mum looks younger than her? Mum is nearly 60 yet looks in her 20s there. I’m sure if the King attended that day he’d say to his Equerry and protection officers “oh look there’s the commoner who’s boyfriend yelled at me uncouthly like a yob misaddressing me, seems to attend all my functions, keep her away please” (yes he is that fastidious on his title now and when he was HRH the Prince of Wales) notice she never gets to formally meet him or Her Majesty. Also their protection officers are trained to remember every face. I’m sure Freddy and JJ have blotted their own copybooks. Probably a reason for that JJ yelling at him calling His Majesty, “your highness” put the kibosh on that meeting.

Before Freddy accuses me of jealousy. I have met His Majesty King Charles and Her Majesty Queen Camilla because of a work function, didn’t wear a backless dress or a tacky pillbox hat either. I also got to meet his late mother again through work. Wore a dress suit and a hat I recall. Shook like a leaf and hopefully made a good impression with my curtsey. No yelling involved unlike JJ

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why and how is it her Mum looks younger than her? Mum is nearly 60 yet looks in her 20s there. I’m sure if the King attended that day he’d say to his Equerry and protection officers “oh look there’s the commoner who’s boyfriend yelled at me uncouthly like a yob misaddressing me, seems to attend all my functions, keep her away please” (yes he is that fastidious on his title now and when he was HRH the Prince of Wales) notice she never gets to formally meet him or Her Majesty. Also their protection officers are trained to remember every face. I’m sure Freddy and JJ have blotted their own copybooks. Probably a reason for that JJ yelling at him calling His Majesty, “your highness” put the kibosh on that meeting.

Before Freddy accuses me of jealousy. I have met His Majesty King Charles and Her Majesty Queen Camilla because of a work function, didn’t wear a backless dress or a tacky pillbox hat either. I also got to meet his late mother again through work. Wore a dress suit and a hat I recall. Shook like a leaf and hopefully made a good impression with my curtsey. No yelling involved unlike JJ

Her mum looked lovely , I really like her striped dress.

Reactions: 5
What has she done to her face? She use to be naturally pretty and proportionate now disproportionate. Has she had surgery? Those toddler pajamas are just weird looking on an almost 30 year old woman

Reactions: 5
In that second picture she looks like a toddler pretending to use a hairbrush as a phone or something.
I suppose she has to practice her caterwauling “singing” as she calls it. She’s no Sarah Brightman remember her vlog where she tried to hit the high note and looked shocked when she thought she achieved it. She hadn’t it was an awful attempt sounded more like a blood curled scream from a cat than a beautiful example of an E6

OMG! her face looks so different! her eyes, lips, mouth, and face angles look harsher ....if it's a filter it isn't doing her any favours...oh and the maternity top is ugly lol!

her face used to be softer, rounder and her nose was different before 🥴