Freddy my love #10 still trying to make Flossy a thing she doesn’t have much else to bring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny because Freddy takes her “singing” far too seriously she’s really trying too hard. Then you get JJ’s sister who is as cool as a cat sitting next to him harmonising like a nightingale in the balmy night enjoying the wisps of the night breeze enjoying life and unaware of how beautiful they sound. Freddy would be the Kookaburra of the bird singing contest if ever there was one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny because Freddy takes her “singing” far too seriously she’s really trying too hard. Then you get JJ’s sister who is as cool as a cat sitting next to him harmonising like a nightingale in the balmy night enjoying the wisps of the night breeze enjoying life and unaware of how beautiful they sound. Freddy would be the Kookaburra of the bird singing contest if ever there was one

JJ and his sister are quite the talented team of singers....Freddy made me cringe 🥴 I was first hand embarrassed for her 🥴🥴
---

Two minutes off her St Tropez holiday and the princess is already moaning the holiday blues...and posting about it :rolleyes:

1718640225579.png

Did she really wear that dress to her friends wedding? :LOL:🥴

1718640277610.png

Reactions: 2
Really lots of questions on this dress? 🥴 :LOL: looks like a little girl dress as do most of her awful clothes.

1718723535069.png

1718723597200.png

1718723619338.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's not only a very childish-looking dress but it is quite unflattering on Freddy. I'm sorry but she is not a good advert (model ?) for her brand.
She needs to get help with her implied issues. Behaving dressing like a child with severe emotional issues (crying at Disney as her mum said, even her voice at times, obsession with herself as child over sharing of family videos) is unhealthy and concerning. Saying that with genuine concern for her even if she is unpleasant at the best of times.

Reactions: 6
Imagine the cries and moans we will hear very soon about her upcoming 30th birthday.... poor JJ and her family...but they have all enabled her to be what she is. 😐

Imagine the cries and moans we will hear very soon about her upcoming 30th birthday.... poor JJ and her family...but they have all enabled her to be what she is. 😐
Never a truer word spoken. I’m a couple of years off 40 and everyday I’m closer to looking like my mother. Who was extremely beautiful not to be biased but she really was. Inside as well as outside but her potential hereditary illness frighten me as I get older but you take a deep breath look after your body, mind and soul and hope the genetics have decided you won’t get it. Or your descendants. When I turned 30 I was apprehensive but my husband in his kind old soul way said, you are at your most beautiful in the present. My reaction was yeah even at 80? He replied, 95 you'll still be beautiful, still be you even with wrinkles, liver spots everything nothing changes. That completely changed my perspective it wasn’t just that he said it was the sad reality that all of society hasn’t quite hacked the ageing process in a mature stoical way the sooner they do the better. Freddy will get old saggy wrinkles the lot but I hope she has the same love and respect from those around her to help her through it. She really does seem like a very affected person by the ageing issue by her behaviour. Her family enable it and it’s unhealthy although I do like her mum a lot. No hate here at any time especially on this subject.

Reactions: 3
no way 😳 at what point is her level of immaturity/delusion a mental illness..
I’ve never said she is mentally ill. Nowhere in my comments will that be found. In my opinion which I’m entitled to like everybody is, I think it’s abnormal to be nearly 30 and dressing, acting, sounding like a child would. It’s not right even her own mother has questioned it rather stupidly on her own channel. Notwithstanding she and the rest of the family are enabling it.
---
The only time Freddy has looked her age was at Josie’s wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress, hair, makeup she looked a million dollars. However ruined by her pig like squealing every two minutes and her sycophantic gushing towards the wedding guests namely the families of the bride and groom. Making the whole wedding video all about herself than the bride and groom. Behaving like a child again it’s not normal, I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her family and it’s embarrassing for her audience to see a woman act like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve never said she is mentally ill. Nowhere in my comments will that be found. In my opinion which I’m entitled to like everybody is, I think it’s abnormal to be nearly 30 and dressing, acting, sounding like a child would. It’s not right even her own mother has questioned it rather stupidly on her own channel. Notwithstanding she and the rest of the family are enabling it.
---
The only time Freddy has looked her age was at Josie’s wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress, hair, makeup she looked a million dollars. However ruined by her pig like squealing every two minutes and her sycophantic gushing towards the wedding guests namely the families of the bride and groom. Making the whole wedding video all about herself than the bride and groom. Behaving like a child again it’s not normal, I’m sure it’s embarrassing for her family and it’s embarrassing for her audience to see a woman act like that
I know you haven’t said it, i was saying it haha

Calling someone mentally ill is dangerous. Absolutely she’s a privileged princess but that’s also the curated life she’s decided to show online

---
what did her mum say? 👀

Reactions: 1
I know you haven’t said it, i was saying it haha
Ok I wasn’t sure but glad you’ve clarified. 🌻 🌻
---
what did her mum say? 👀
Watch her vlog at the end of the Disney vlog she did with her daughters. I agree it is dangerous to call somebody outright something. Her own mum questioned it that’s just as dangerous much as I like her mums channel it wasn’t right of her to question it to her viewers despite going along with the trip anyway. Her behaviour is concerning that’s all

Yep agreed, she looked great there, only because she didn't pick out her own dress and had her hair done properly by a professional hairstylist. After though she quickly went back to her tight curls and toddler dresses....she is so strange....
---

She also made Coco's 18th birthday all about herself too, dancing like a maniac with Coco's teen male friends and making a complete spectacle of herself. She does this everywhere she goes! She cannot dance or sing....but seems to think she can 🥴