Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suitcases out for yet another holiday..... Good job their business is doing so well they can go away again....oh wait she claims it's struggling and does beggy posts daily

Reactions: 5
I've said it before, but can ex staff pleaaaaaaase spill the tea?! I'm sure we'd all love to hear what a friend of a friend told you about fNat , Baldy and co.😉😉😉

IMG_6283.jpeg

The reason Nat was so pissed off with the "£22 for a sleepsuit" comment was because she PAID for them to be advertised on the group! 😂 She thought that an advert for overpriced sleepsuits would go down well on a bargain hunting Facebook group. It's called 'money saver bargain hunters'. The clue is in the name, Nat. They're clearly getting desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2749912
The reason Nat was so pissed off with the "£22 for a sleepsuit" comment was because she PAID for them to be advertised on the group! 😂 She thought that an advert for overpriced sleepsuits would go down well on a bargain hunting Facebook group. It's called 'money saver bargain hunters'. The clue is in the name, Nat. They're clearly getting desperate.
Wow she's desperate

Reactions: 2
Wow she's desperate
So desperate they’re taking a “last minute” week off and going on holiday! Wonder if the staff are getting paid next week? Or do they get forced to take their holidays when they’re told to? Last minute my arse!

So desperate they’re taking a “last minute” week off and going on holiday! Wonder if the staff are getting paid next week? Or do they get forced to take their holidays when they’re told to? Last minute my arse!
It sounds like they've been forced to as she said something like, we've just decided to be closed next week. What a lovely employer, I can see why nobody wants to leave 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen here latest stories crying because apparently somebody messaged her saying she had a big hooter! It’s big Nat because of all the lies you tell! She couldn’t look at the camera when she was talking and she was wiping invisible tears so in my opinion she’s made it up for engagement.

You can loose all the weight you want and even get a nose job but nothing will change how ugly you are on the inside.

• Haha
Tell me you need to come off Social Media without telling me you need to come off Social Media?

she was that sad and upset she had time to turn the Ring light on 🧐😏😉

all very contrived.

Reactions: 8
Tell me you need to come off Social Media without telling me you need to come off Social Media?

she was that sad and upset she had time to turn the Ring light on 🧐😏😉

all very contrived.
Definitely crocodile tears! She’s just pissed off because her advert on the bargain site went down like a lead balloon 😆

Omg how fake is that video?? You’re telling me that she’s NEVER said anything bad about another woman? She’s the typical mean girl and that’s how she comes across. She just reads on here she gets the hump about it. Go ahead nat doxx ppl but you know that’s illegal yea? How about ppl start sharing the nasty responses you give them when they have a problem with your tit leggings? It’s all for the sympathy vote. Just sell your clothes and get off social media. It’s YOU who ppl don’t like so get over it

Reactions: 8
Omg how fake is that video?? You’re telling me that she’s NEVER said anything bad about another woman? She’s the typical mean girl and that’s how she comes across. She just reads on here she gets the hump about it. Go ahead nat doxx ppl but you know that’s illegal yea? How about ppl start sharing the nasty responses you give them when they have a problem with your tit leggings? It’s all for the sympathy vote. Just sell your clothes and get off social media. It’s YOU who ppl don’t like so get over it
I don’t know any other business that acts the way they do it’s so unprofessional.

Reactions: 7
She was clearly crying about something else, her mum or the business, and she's used those tears for engagement. She hopes that people will make orders because they feel sorry for her. She would definitely share any nasty messages she received. She shared an innocuous comment about how expensive the leggings were and made a reel out of it...so I do not believe that she's keeping trolling DMs to herself.

It needs to be more believable Nat, absolutely nobody is messaging you saying you've got a "big nose". You're not in a 1970s sketch.

Reactions: 7
I got Julia Robert’s reel about the picture of her and her niece vibes from that sob fest.
I think she’s seen that doing the rounds on social media and made her own version.
“Big mistake. HUGE”
Also, so inappropriate for your business page!
How long before she’s back under the knife for a rhinoplasty do we think?

Reactions: 3
This was absolute gold!!!! The fake tears, the ring light, the tantruming, the bad, bad acting! What a psychopath!

She called someone out for saying her leggings were expensive yet doesn't show the message saying she has a big nose....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.