Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think, what if this was another adult rather than a child? Would we say to a friend: "put these clothes on and I'll take some pictures of you and they'll be put on the internet for everyone to see. Oh no, you won't get paid!"

No adult in their right mind would agree to that, so why do we do it to children?
(I'm not getting at you btw, I totally agree with everything you've said).

Oh yeah I totally agree! It comes across quite amateurish I think for some who seems to think she’s a cut above the rest.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I totally agree! It comes across quite amateurish I think for some who seems to think she’s a cut above the rest.
It is amateur. It's what small businesses with no budget for models do. I don't know if she's just tight or she genuinely can't afford to pay models.

I think she's really tight, and she can't exploit her kids as models any more so she uses other people's children. I think she thinks she's giving them a good deal by giving them free clothes, but she's deluded.

Does anyone remember when they did that really weird trip to Greece (?) and used two local models for a photo shoot, but it rained? They must have paid those children. It was so odd....I wonder why they did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's really tight, and she can't exploit her kids as models any more so she uses other people's children. I think she thinks she's giving them a good deal by giving them free clothes, but she's deluded.

Does anyone remember when they did that really weird trip to Greece (?) and used two local models for a photo shoot, but it rained? They must have paid those children. It was so odd....I wonder why they did that.
Probably using it as an excuse to business expense it!

Meanwhile at HQ, another batch of items has immediately gone wrong despite the amazing QC processes in place…

IMG_2012.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably using it as an excuse to business expense it!

Meanwhile at HQ, another batch of items has immediately gone wrong despite the amazing QC processes in place…

View attachment 2908498
How on Earth does this keep happening?? Their outlet is fuller than normal price!! You’d sack off the factory and get another. Unless she’s using the faulty fabric in the first place dirt cheap to make clothes and then make out it was an accident. I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 2
How on Earth does this keep happening?? Their outlet is fuller than normal price!! You’d sack off the factory and get another. Unless she’s using the faulty fabric in the first place dirt cheap to make clothes and then make out it was an accident. I wouldn’t put it past her
I definitely think she does it on purpose....it's still overpriced at outlet price