Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know this pair of idiots had a page on here.. what an enlightening read I've had 😂

Used to see him on live all the time banging on about how much his absolutely honking looking clothes cost. He dresses like the bleeping Turkish barbers do in my home town 😂

Reactions: 3
The app says its 19 degrees in Benidorm, but that means its 25 degrees because the temperature is recorded in the mountains? He talks so much tit.

That time of year again where Frank has to lie about the temperature in Benidorm. Boring.

Such a success that Jade doubles as the promo girl on the street trying to drag people in! Btw does she just strip or ....?

Reactions: 1
Frank the bragman is getting worse. I went to Benidorm recently (the old town is beautiufl, highly recommend). Jade seems sweet but looks much older in person. Frank really thinks he is some sort of celebrity. His bar was empty of the evening and an absolute tit hole.

Frank the bragman is getting worse. I went to Benidorm recently (the old town is beautiufl, highly recommend). Jade seems sweet but looks much older in person. Frank really thinks he is some sort of celebrity. His bar was empty of the evening and an absolute tit hole.
It’s the fake designer gear for me. Cracks me up. I love a wee fake, but don’t go about telling people it’s real. If they ask I tell them. I’ve got some pretty decent fakes and people can’t believe it. He would have people believing he’s cutting about in £300 T-shirts every day during the day.

• Haha
It’s the fake designer gear for me. Cracks me up. I love a wee fake, but don’t go about telling people it’s real. If they ask I tell them. I’ve got some pretty decent fakes and people can’t believe it. He would have people believing he’s cutting about in £300 T-shirts every day during the day.
Totally, it's the "I paid 1000 euros for this top".....you got mugged off if you did, Frank, because you look like an old man playing dress up....

• Haha