Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw she was advertising gang bangs what kind of saddos do that or pay for that …grubby …she used to be a teacher how do u go from that to doing what she’s doing 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 3
This guy makes my skin crawl claiming now he’s bought a house in Orlando and he owns many bars and clubs but yet the only one I’ve ever seen him at is millers?

This dirty old bugger is still at it on TikTok. What is the tit he bleats on about the temperature being measured from the mountains all about? He really does make my skin crawl!

Frank and jade are live now from a new bar they’ve apparently bought. Not a soul in there. Will see how long that lasts….

Is it not predominantly older people going there at this time of year to escape the winter?

Is it not predominantly older people going there at this time of year to escape the winter?
Frank is predominantly older. He's like a little boy trapped in an old man's body. He is live now talking bollocks again about his "tv program" and the fact its not on british TV because it's so x-rated. He talks so much tit.

Reactions: 2
How he and Jade talk about sex is just gross. I can’t imagine someone jades age wanting to bang someone that looks like Frank

How he and Jade talk about sex is just gross. I can’t imagine someone jades age wanting to bang someone that looks like Frank
She literally bangs anyone for a living. Imagine some of the drunk stags she rides. Boak. Then going home to pineapple head Frank.

Reactions: 1
She literally bangs anyone for a living. Imagine some of the drunk stags she rides. Boak. Then going home to pineapple head Frank.
He is the absolute spitting image of Sloth from the goonies. He makes me feel sick. Always standing outside his bars which are DEAD every time he films. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
He is the absolute spitting image of Sloth from the goonies. He makes me feel sick. Always standing outside his bars which are DEAD every time he films. So embarrassing.
He’s a total cringe. I know a lot of people with serious cash and I mean big money. They literally never talk about it. You would never know unless you seen their houses. He’s obsessed with making people think he’s a baller. When he’s clearly not. Especially if he’s got to send his Mrs out shagging fat, bald stag parties from Leeds every night.

He’s a total cringe. I know a lot of people with serious cash and I mean big money. They literally never talk about it. You would never know unless you seen their houses. He’s obsessed with making people think he’s a baller. When he’s clearly not. Especially if he’s got to send his Mrs out shagging fat, bald stag parties from Leeds every night.
Not to mention the 50 euro t shirts that are online for 80 quid.

So does Jade generally shag lads
so does Jade actually have proper sex with lads on there stags? I thought it was just sex acts (which isn’t much better) I’d leave my man if he slept with anyone else on a stag

So does Jade generally shag lads

so does Jade actually have proper sex with lads on there stags? I thought it was just sex acts (which isn’t much better) I’d leave my man if he slept with anyone else on a stag
I assumed it was everything. She’s surely not offering BJs and nothing else. But then again I’m not entirely up to date with Benidorm sex industry 🤣

• Sick