Frank The Stag Man & Jade Benidorm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both common as muck when they say money can’t buy you class, they are the poster child. The shop for sure saw him coming when they priced those awful T-shirts at 900 euros. I mean I’m not even convinced they are designer

Jade just doesn’t seem all there, always blank stares at the camera.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Jade is a plain Jane who loves the attention she gets in Benidorm. That place attracts a certain clientele ! Chavs no decent bloke would look twice.

that guy is a creepy old perv who sells his wife!

I just feel sorry for there Son.

Sorry but Jade is a plain Jane who loves the attention she gets in Benidorm. That place attracts a certain clientele ! Chavs no decent bloke would look twice.

that guy is a creepy old perv who sells his wife!

I just feel sorry for there Son.
They have a child? There's articles which say she was a teacher in UK

Reactions: 1
She just wants to be the next Vicki. I get anyone can be who they want but if its true she use to be a teacher to me it's a bit sad

Yep he was on his

Yep he only 7-9 was on their live. What a horrible environment for him to grow up in
I actually thought he had the child with someone else, looked from at his insta he was with someone had a baby then within months was with Jade.

Regardless you’re 100% right, horrible environment. She defo not all there, and honestly needs some respect for herself, her man pimping her and doing these shows ain’t a vibe!

He’s so cringe. Seeking validation from TikTok multiple times a day. “People just know me, it is what it is innit?”

Oh maybe she isn’t the mum . I assumed she was.

yeah she can’t be all there. I wonder what her friends and family make of it

He is constantly bragging about his clothes he really thinks he is something special. I get second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 3
She's the same though- always moschino and draped over these wrapped cars.

He's live now in Alicante airport giving "advice". Sure he thinks he's the lord sugar of Benidorm.

God they really have no personality. Boring as hell. I hope she isn’t as boring in the bedroom with her clients

Reactions: 2
How old is she? She looks well into her 40’s but I feel like someone’s going to say she’s younger

How old is she? She looks well into her 40’s but I feel like someone’s going to say she’s younger
Theres a few articles online about her but none mention her age. I recken shes 40s but desperately trying to look younger.
Sounds like shes trying to get a benidorm name for herself like sticky vicky.

He’s clearly not got as much money as he makes out if he’s got his bird out giving blow jobs on airport transfers.

She said on a live she is 30 ! Clearly knocked a few years off her real age
Theres a few articles online about her but none mention her age. I recken shes 40s but desperately trying to look younger.
Sounds like shes trying to get a benidorm name for herself like sticky vicky.

Thank god someone’s made a thread about these 2
Mr billy big bollocks & lilo lil, the pimp & ho duo of Benners
If you dress a turd in designer gear it’s still a turd!