Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot believe she was not featured. What a disgrace! Even if she doesnt work for them anymore he could have said a thank you or even shown her in some of the video. All the other dads are thanking there wives online he could atlease have one ounce of kindness to do the same for Fran after all that she has done and sacrificed for him. I hope she does what is needed and files for that divorce and gets the clothes off his back. One narcisstic evil man he is.
She’s commented on quite a few posts I’ve seen and the children have been included in videos, so I wondered if maybe she just didn’t want to be videoed. I also noticed the sister wasn’t included in the acknowledgements either and she does a management roll alongside Fran. Very strange they included catering, staging crew and so on but not two members of the team who are family and probably done so much work behind the scenes. Unless they’re both took a step back this tour.

Reactions: 6