Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the tour is currently in Manchester, doesn't look like Ashley will be around for his children's birthday party.

Reactions: 2
Also Nay has been bagging on about the kids being sick all week so good timing if they don't go to the party?

Reactions: 3
So the tour is currently in Manchester, doesn't look like Ashley will be around for his children's birthday party.
Ashley has been home recently so I can’t help but think she could of organised the party for when he was home so he could be there! It’s at their studio so it’s not like its been the only time the venue was available.

Was that because of the injury though? So it was unplanned?
And I guess it depends if it was weekends or weekdays.
I've seen he is back performing as of last night, he could have held off a couple of days so he could be at his kids party

Reactions: 1
Also Nay has been bagging on about the kids being sick all week so good timing if they don't go to the party?
Yes. She will use this excuse, she needs looking into for munchausen. She’s always making her kids out to be I’ll to get out of stuff

Was that because of the injury though? So it was unplanned?
And I guess it depends if it was weekends or weekdays.
I've seen he is back performing as of last night, he could have held off a couple of days so he could be at his kids party
No he was home for dancing on ice final and the location of some of the shows.

Someone on the naopmi thread has said that Ashley and fran are back together...and that they know this because their children go to the same school...

It’s the same person, from previous posts she’s a school mum.

I have a friend who works in a role that brings her into contact with them on tour. Ashley was definitely seeing Kirsty until very recently at least so unless there’s been a complete 180 him and Fran aren’t back together.

To be honest, she deserves better anyway.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t believe they’re together. I think they’re keeping it sweet for their children.

I have a friend who works in a role that brings her into contact with them on tour. Ashley was definitely seeing Kirsty until very recently at least so unless there’s been a complete 180 him and Fran aren’t back together.

This would explain why Fran’s taken a step back and distanced herself from the family and tagging etc.

Ashley and Fran are done. They have been for a very long time.
---

They must be keeping it very private - press would pick up on it surely?

It just makes zero sense to announce a split, which seemed to shock people when diversity are all about the brand and then work on things to get back together.

They obviously still do lots of things with the children like days out and are clearly co parenting successfully. Maybe they do school pick up together sometimes but that’s nice for the children.

Just my random dose of encouragement for my girl Fran. She looks happy, surrounded by friends and family. I hope this is the year she takes back her full identity, changes her name back to Abbott. Takes Ashley for everyhing, and meets a lovely bloke who will worship her as she deserves ❤

Reactions: 13
She’s actually stunning and I mean inside and out. I second the last comment I really pray she finds a man that will treat her like the queen she is :coronation:

Reactions: 10
Sorry I‘ve already posted this on Diversity’s tattle but posting here as well.

Have you all seen the 5 minute video reflecting on tour? Everyone involved is mentioned/showed except Fran - I thought she was responsible for the company’s accounts? And worked for them still?

He’s paid massive tribute to his mother for being with him the last 15 years and supporting him. Such an insult to Fran.

He’s mentioned his parents, siblings, the kids, all Diversity cast, back stage members. even Jess is featured a lot in it, but no Fran.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Have you all seen the 5 minute video reflecting on tour? Everyone involved is mentioned/showed except Fran - I thought she was responsible for the company’s accounts? And worked for them still?

He’s paid massive tribute to his mother for being with him the last 15 years and supporting him. Such an insult to Fran.

He’s mentioned his parents, siblings, the kids, all Diversity cast, back stage members. even Jess is featured a lot in it, but no Fran.
Is she definitely still working for them though? We normally see loads of stories with deliveries arriving, her whizzing all over the place with costumes and props, but I don’t remember any of that this time around.
He didn’t mention Talisa either and she works behind the scenes too, doesn’t she?

Reactions: 3

I still cannot believe she was not featured. What a disgrace! Even if she doesnt work for them anymore he could have said a thank you or even shown her in some of the video. All the other dads are thanking there wives online he could atlease have one ounce of kindness to do the same for Fran after all that she has done and sacrificed for him. I hope she does what is needed and files for that divorce and gets the clothes off his back. One narcisstic evil man he is.

Reactions: 9