Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frans birthday today!! She looks amazing. No post from Ash though which is a little rude in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Frans birthday today!! She looks amazing. No post from Ash though which is a little rude in my opinion.
None of diversity or the banjos seem to have wished her happy birthday publicly, and yet she still wears the poxy wedding ring!

Reactions: 7
I am soo very heartbroken. I really hope she moves on and finds a man who values her.

Reactions: 6
Feel really bad. Reminds me so much of myself with my ex husband. Her posting on her story that it has been a difficult week. Can’t help but assume the lack of care around her birthday is also a part to play. Poor girl ❤

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s having a lovely time with her girlfriends for her birthday! She is looking fab

Reactions: 12
Hear me out, but I think that possibly Ashley could be seeing someone or is really trying to create distance. it just seems a little bit strange that he would not post for Mother’s Day and he selectively likes/comments on her photos. Before, despite being seperated he would post and like and comment. Clear change in behaviour!

Reactions: 3
Certainly a shift. She's out out with the girls looking fabulous and didn't seem to be included in the banjo celebration yesterday. He's made a lovely comment on her Instagram post but hasn't made any posts at all this year for mother's day. Maybe he's moved on, maybe he hasn't, guess only time will tell. I just hope she's happy. She seems like a cracking mum and a fabulous friend. Just my tuppence worth lol

Reactions: 11
I agree. I hope she finds happiness too. I am going to pray that she cuts ties with them all and just moves on. Stop all the liking and commenting, there is no need to keep up appearances. Everyone knows and you look desperate when you don’t need to. 🙏🏻

Reactions: 4
We only see snippets of stuff online but Fran seems genuinely and utterly beautiful inside and out. So glad she has good friends and her family around her.

Reactions: 12
It really made me laugh her girl friends surprised her with a trip to Magic Mike (which is very very good if you haven’t been before) when her husband ex husband is a dancer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She liked a post on Instagram I went on to like about being a single mum on mother's day and how hard it is

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hear me out, but I think that possibly Ashley could be seeing someone or is really trying to create distance. it just seems a little bit strange that he would not post for Mother’s Day and he selectively likes/comments on her photos. Before, despite being seperated he would post and like and comment. Clear change in behaviour!
He is, I think I posted this before but he has been seeing someone called Kirsty that he was in panto with. A friend of mine works at the theatre they were in last year.

Reactions: 1
How do we know they’re seeing each other? He’s not liked her last few posts.
He is, I think I posted this before but he has been seeing someone called Kirsty that he was in panto with. A friend of mine works at the theatre they were in last year.

I also heard he was sleeping with Star. His hands in all the cookie jars it seems.

Reactions: 1
I can't see him sleeping with starr....can't imagine perri would be pleased with that
I dunno, other than weird period after he started dating Jess, he seems like a relatively chill and easy going person.
It would explain some of the awkwardness with how things seem have gone with the dynamics of the group and the fact that Starr and Fran seem to have no interaction any more. I’m completely procrastinating right now and I’ve just checked and Starr went from liking 99% of Frans posts to absolutely nothing around April/May last year

Reactions: 6
I just can’t picture Ashley and Starr together, she’s 25 and he’s 35, with kids. I’d be shocked if it was true. They don’t seem close

Reactions: 8