Francesca Amber Law of Attraction Influencer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen she wants a new london 2nd home and now selling tickets to a course for £250! The fans are buying her a new home, by listening to her read snippets from books she’s read. Then will tell them how she’s ’manifested’ it
£250! For re-hashed info with zero original thought except for her ‘Woe is me, I had children at home during the pandemic and I was so poor I only owned 1 London flat!’ story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_9592.jpeg

What a judgy witch. The irony of her making comments about books when hers is absolute dog tit!

• Haha
Her top lip looks like a little pink moustache when she talks. I genuinely can’t concentrate on anything she says…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😱 the lips need dissolving. She looked much better without & they really do look weird with that middle boy as well? She’s said before she wants to dress her own kids up as her at world book day for her book 😂 that won’t see the light of day until next January when she’s flogging it again
---
😱 the lips need dissolving. She looked much better without & they really do look weird with that middle boy as well? She’s said before she wants to dress her own kids up as her at world book day for her book 😂 that won’t see the light of day until next January when she’s flogging it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's claiming to have the number 22 selling book of all time on Amazon. Surely that can't be right??

Think of all the authors in the world, best selling books. And she's saying her book released 3 months ago is 22nd of all time??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's claiming to have the number 22 selling book of all time on Amazon. Surely that can't be right??

Think of all the authors in the world, best selling books. And she's saying her book released 3 months ago is 22nd of all time??
Nah that absolutely cannot be true!!

Ugh I’m so disappointed with where the book club has gone. I was a long time follower of Fran, and was one of the first 50 that joined when she first started her book club. It was in the middle of COVID and a lot of her work was genuinely very admirable.
I owe a lot of where I am in life now to those books and podcasts, but I just can’t stand them or the fb group anymore.
It all just feels so bitchy, showy, and I feel like Fran has lost her raw / grounded self. And quite culty too. Sad

Reactions: 11
Ugh I’m so disappointed with where the book club has gone. I was a long time follower of Fran, and was one of the first 50 that joined when she first started her book club. It was in the middle of COVID and a lot of her work was genuinely very admirable.
I owe a lot of where I am in life now to those books and podcasts, but I just can’t stand them or the fb group anymore.
It all just feels so bitchy, showy, and I feel like Fran has lost her raw / grounded self. And quite culty too. Sad
pretty much all of us here feel exactly the same!

I cancelled my membership when she was really rude about people with religion. I remember the December book and she was saying how ridiculous everything was with organised religion. She made some hurtful comments. I completely understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions but it came across in a mocking way, I was even more astounded when she then said she sends her eldest daughter to a church school because it is a good one and took part in mother and baby classes in the local church hall. Outrightly mocked religion but is happy to use it when it benefits her children. I was appalled. That and the unfinished book cash grab was a no from me.

But law of attraction could be described as religion? The ‘universe’ is the god they ‘pray’ to

Reactions: 1
I cancelled my membership when she was really rude about people with religion. I remember the December book and she was saying how ridiculous everything was with organised religion. She made some hurtful comments. I completely understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions but it came across in a mocking way, I was even more astounded when she then said she sends her eldest daughter to a church school because it is a good one and took part in mother and baby classes in the local church hall. Outrightly mocked religion but is happy to use it when it benefits her children. I was appalled. That and the unfinished book cash grab was a no from me.
She can be really rude in general. She said she didn’t want to ‘look like a single mother’ - whatever a single mother looks like, and she also said she thought her old house was a crappy house, totally ignoring it was the fact it was her second property and lots of people today can’t afford to buy one home. Plus, lots of us live in houses just like it!
She definitely’aligns’ with things for her benefit - the church thing is probably a class/social thing for her.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed, couldn’t be arsed with her tit.

Infact ive stopped trying to manifest/master the law of attraction. I’ve thrown out my crystals and ditched all the books I had… And funnily enough my anxiety has disappeared and I feel happy again!

I’ve spent years trying to adopt these practices and I’ve came to the realisation that the only people who are succeeding from this really are those who are selling courses on how to do it!

Any goals I’ve achieved have been through sheer hard work. And honestly I’ve felt the last 12/18 months not only did achieving my goals come to a very hard halt but I actually went backwards, for e.g. gaining 3 stone back out of the 5 that I had lost 😞

But now I’ve stopped trying to chase this nonsense I’m back to being me again!

A demanding career, kids, trying to run a house ontop of this plus have a social life and maintain a healthy lifestyle leaves no room for prioritising manifesting too. A weight has been lifted by stepping away 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10