Francesca Amber Law of Attraction Influencer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Francesca Amber is a Law of Attraction Influencer, starting this thread after discussing her in the Russell Brand thread. Not sure how many people know of her here, but she’s become really full of herself after her influencing took off and genuinely seems a really unpleasant person these days. Is there anyone else out there who has seen through her and the absolute bollocks she puts out?

Reactions: 4
Genuinely been waiting to see if someone would start a thread on her. I thought I was the only one who felt like this!
I knew of her from the beginning, she used to do YouTube videos then stopped because of Beau’s dad (her ex & his family didn’t like her being on YT), she did a video ‘signing off’.
I find her so full of herself & full of tit. She has always been desperate to be ‘famous’.

Surely there must be more than just the two of us on here?!

Hmm that’s interesting I didn’t know that, I wonder how they feel with her posting B on her instagram literally the whole time? Literally nothing is off limits with the girls and I do worry about their safety on the internet, she literally thinks nothing of regularly posting them in the bath, bikini pics and in their school uniform etc.

You are absolutely right she seems so full of herself these days, the fact that she had fern McCann on her podcast (I’ve stopped listening to it, I just saw that she had her on it even after everything she said about the acid attack victim) and I looked at her page as was curious to see if she said anything about RB. I felt kind of sickened by what she said… or didn’t say if you know what I mean? It really
felt like she was victim blaming.

• Sad
You’re 100% correct. She got pregnant with the twins’ dad very quickly & I’m sure that was planned despite the relationship being ‘rocky’. She wanted other children & close together in age.
Those people help her status I guess. Quite the sellout. I’m pretty sure Russell Brand wrote a blurb on the back cover of her book, she contacted him & he agreed.
Her very first book was about her experience in sleeping with footballers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That would make sense tbh, she’s never really given the full story there only snippets but it did seem like she’d somehow planned it even though it was very messy and he clearly wasn’t ready/expecting to become a father!

It seems like it was all so intentional and actually she comes across as quite a manipulative person. That article in the Russell Brand thread was absolute madness considering all the nonsense she is peddling about her experiences within him now!

Reactions: 2
That would make sense tbh, she’s never really given the full story there only snippets but it did seem like she’d somehow planned it even though it was very messy and he clearly wasn’t ready/expecting to become a father!

It seems like it was all so intentional and actually she comes across as quite a manipulative person. That article in the Russell Brand thread was absolute madness considering all the nonsense she is peddling about her experiences within him now!
Completely agree with you!
I could be wrong but I’m sure she had a threesome with RB.

Reactions: 1
I was waiting for this…I found her comments on RB on her stories really problematic. OK if that’s not your experience of RB personally then fine. But it is clearly the experience of a huge amount of women and she should acknowledge that…she has three daughters for goodness sake. I found it infuriating and she’s an RB fan, her sister and her went to one of his shows a short while ago.

Also she’s on constant repeat about her life during the pandemic and having the twins…we get it. We all went through the pandemic. I’ve cancelled my Patreon membership to the book club, I’ve slowly realised she’s not a genuine person.

I was waiting for this…I found her comments on RB on her stories really problematic. OK if that’s not your experience of RB personally then fine. But it is clearly the experience of a huge amount of women and she should acknowledge that…she has three daughters for goodness sake. I found it infuriating and she’s an RB fan, her sister and her went to one of his shows a short while ago.

Also she’s on constant repeat about her life during the pandemic and having the twins…we get it. We all went through the pandemic. I’ve cancelled my Patreon membership to the book club, I’ve slowly realised she’s not a genuine person.
Omg absolutely! I found it sickening tbh as a fellow woman and mother of daughters that she could do openly downplay their experiences like that, really, really upsetting. I feel exactly the same, I used to be in the book club and then cancelled it as I realised that she is really fake and quite toxic.

I’m not sure how she has become so popular really, i understand how you can get sucked into it really (I certainly did) but I’m not sure how more people aren’t seeing through her. It’s only now I look back I see how problematic so much of what she preaches is!

It’s cult like in a way too to be honest! Why did she cancel the book club?
Definitely! Wow has she cancelled the book club? I didn’t know, Is it just a patreon podcast now and they don’t actually read books anymore? Tbh my bf has always seen through her and thought she was a wanker even when I followed her, you only have to mention ‘Francesca’ and he goes ‘ffs not that silly witch again‘

• Haha
No it’s still a book club, she has thousands of members so that’s how she makes her living.

Definitely! Wow has she cancelled the book club? I didn’t know, Is it just a patreon podcast now and they don’t actually read books anymore? Tbh my bf has always seen through her and thought she was a wanker even when I followed her, you only have to mention ‘Francesca’ and he goes ‘ffs not that silly witch again‘
I love your bf! 🤣 .. another thing was her bringing politics into things, like shut up.
I always wonder what these LOA does when something really bad happens in their life, did they attract that? Don’t get me wrong I like to believe to a degree but some people are such sheep.

I love your bf! 🤣 .. another thing was her bringing politics into things, like shut up.
I always wonder what these LOA does when something really bad happens in their life, did they attract that? Don’t get me wrong I like to believe to a degree but some people are such sheep.
Honestly he can’t stand her 😂 saw right through her from day one! Yeah I’m exactly the same, I totally believe that if you are miserable and angry all the time and think the world is out to get you, then you might not get the most out of life but I have come around to the thinking that all this extreme LOA thinking isn’t actually very healthy at all. Exactly - if something awful
happens to them how do they justify it? It goes down the whole Noel Edmonds ‘I cured myself of Cancer’ which I just think is offensive and totally nuts tbh.

I think she’s quite a conspiracy theorist these days too though,wasn't she quite anti vax and she loves the Joe Rogan podcast?

• Haha
I was in the book club and listened to her podcasts week in week out and recently felt like I just woke up and saw her in a different light after the whole RB thing. Her and Mart (from Canny Crystals I think?) did a show yesterday and all the grown women posting about it, it seems to be really sheepy and the group now reminds me of the Caroline Hirrons skincare one when I used to be in that.

I was in the book club and listened to her podcasts week in week out and recently felt like I just woke up and saw her in a different light after the whole RB thing. Her and Mart (from Canny Crystals I think?) did a show yesterday and all the grown women posting about it, it seems to be really sheepy and the group now reminds me of the Caroline Hirrons skincare one when I used to be in that.
Glad to hear you have seen through her too 🙏 it’s good that we aren’t the only ones! Yeah It definitely seems to have a strange undertone to it, I haven’t heard of the Caroline Hirons one, was it the same premise where you pay monthly to be a member?

I think the problem with her being a LOA influencer is that loads of people are such die hard believers that they will never call her out for her terrible behaviour! It seems like she can get away with everything and that’s why she’s so full of herself because she doesn’t believe she’ll ever have to face consequences.

People in the group applauding how LOA works as she’s got this swish new home with a pool but don’t have the critical skills thinking skills to understand that it’s them that have paid for it.

I still have some belief in LOA as there’s been coincidences in my life that I can’t explain but at the same time, I don’t think that my family members manifested cancer or a stroke.

Can anyone recommend a decent podcast (doesn’t have to be LOA) by someone who’s not a total fraud?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People in the group applauding how LOA works as she’s got this swish new home with a pool but don’t have the critical skills thinking skills to understand that it’s them that have paid for it.

I still have some belief in LOA as there’s been coincidences in my life that I can’t explain but at the same time, I don’t think that my family members manifested cancer or a stroke.

- exactly this!
People are such sheep, it’s frustrating.

Can anyone recommend a decent podcast (doesn’t have to be LOA) by someone who’s not a total fraud?
I listen to a lot of true crime now I don’t really buy into LOA much anymore. On LOA side Aaron Doughty on YouTube is quite good, little repetitive though.

I think someone else brought this up a while ago regarding all LOA podcasters/ influencers. They say it works but they charge a fortune for their workshops etc which means people are paying for it to work. It was something like this, the people in the group just lost their minds over it 😂. I do somewhat thinks she is okay, I dip in and out of her book club because essentially she is just reading a book and not adding any different value to the book that you couldn’t get yourself.

It can be dreadfully annoying how she talks about covid because the worst part of covid for some was not being isolated but some people actually lost family members and she doesn’t seem to have an awareness that some people have been through worse.

I have on occasions have had to not even listen to the normal podcast as she can occasionally come across with some toxic positivity and some bragging but for the most part I don’t think she is as bad as some influencers. Regarding the twins that is a very cagey area from her but I guess we don’t have to share everything.

I think I am just not sure on what I think about her sometimes she is okay and sometimes I am really unsure of her motives.