Francesca Amber Law of Attraction Influencer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked if they could mark ‘gift’ on the customs form so I didn’t pay import tax and was told, very bluntly I might add, that they use a fulfilment company, so no. I paid €14 extra taxes on top!
The next time, I was wiser and ordered through AliExpress - even got some personalised name necklaces for family - €3 each, free postage and no import fees!
---
Fark $66! What a rort!

Reactions: 3
Fulfilment is a nightmare to be fair - you only know when things don’t arrive

But you have to be on your customer service

It’s ridiculous, she’s fully aware she’s taking their money, she’s gets way more of it than Patreon do. It’s so grimy not caring that her followers are out of pocket, these comments are on the group every week.
And blatantly doing it, what is that saying to the universe?!

My friend told me she thanked Yousif her previous sugar daddy in the book club, ick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She doesn't strike me as someone with good morals and I imagine she has no conscience/feels no guilt.

Reactions: 7
God no. Why would she bother? Everyone who would have bought it has already done so and even the ones right up her arse surely wouldn't drop another £9 to have the pleasure of owning two copies where one of them makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This annoys me so much, this photo is from the slumber lounge at Eden Hall Spa. It’s a quiet zone and I highly doubt these two respected the peace and were cackling away, talking about Taylor Swift etc. I can imagine her shouting ‘Noosh, take this photo’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg the state of her in those drunk videos!

she actually is a chav

I also can’t believe she walks around with a missing tooth. If you earned £80k+ per month would you not have that gap filled in?

maybe she isn’t as wealthy as it seems 🤔

Why would you even upload them for the world to see, I would have deleted them off my phone I couldn’t even look at them myself

omg the state of her in those drunk videos!

she actually is a chav

I also can’t believe she walks around with a missing tooth. If you earned £80k+ per month would you not have that gap filled in?

maybe she isn’t as wealthy as it seems 🤔
Absolutely! Is this an English thing to do? As in, not get your teeth fixed? I’m an Aussie in France, and I’ve never seen so many people missing teeth! All English people!

• Haha
Absolutely! Is this an English thing to do? As in, not get your teeth fixed? I’m an Aussie in France, and I’ve never seen so many people missing teeth! All English people!

I’m not English, but yes it does seem to be quite common 🙈

However you would think if you could afford to fix it you would! I could never walk around with a missing tooth

I’m not English, but yes it does seem to be quite common 🙈

However you would think if you could afford to fix it you would! I could never walk around with a missing tooth
I’ve never noticed it before has it only recently fallen out? She should have had that done before the crap she’s had put in her lips (I love a bit of lip filler btw but done nicely)

Reactions: 2
I’ve never noticed it before has it only recently fallen out? She should have had that done before the crap she’s had put in her lips (I love a bit of lip filler btw but done nicely)
I think it’s recent.

IMG_6872.jpeg
What in the stepford hell is this? Motherhood inspo? Talk about setting some lofty boundaries for what motherhood looks like - I was in track pants for a year 😂 My ideal motherhood is also one where dad is actively involved.

• Haha
View attachment 2768725What in the stepford hell is this? Motherhood inspo? Talk about setting some lofty boundaries for what motherhood looks like - I was in track pants for a year 😂 My ideal motherhood is also one where dad is actively involved.
im sick of her thinking she can just steal peoples content all the time. at least credit the photo owners. but she wouldn’t do that would she after the whole stealing a book idea

I’ve seen she wants a new london 2nd home and now selling tickets to a course for £250! The fans are buying her a new home, by listening to her read snippets from books she’s read. Then will tell them how she’s ’manifested’ it

• Angry
  • Wow
wow, is she manifesting more babies?? Has she manifested a fella yet?
I think she’s got her sights set on Paul Brunson. The way she fawns over him when he’s on her podcast is 🤮 He mentions his wife at every opportunity, trying to warn her off!

• Haha