Four teenagers missing in car

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So heartbreaking and sad, feel genuinely upset by this, poor boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh, those poor young boys. How tragic. I am so very, very sorry. :( Their little faces, full of life and hope, arebreaking my heart.

• Sad
A bit more info here… bbc are still running live updates. The car was only spotted by a lorry driver because he had a higher vantage point.

C4C7F084-9829-4C8D-99DC-A3DCC1F2CFE1.jpeg
A5F20E62-FE79-467B-91E7-719591EE4BED.jpeg

• Sad
With it saying a small stream does this mean the car wasn’t fully submerged in the water ?

Reactions: 1
This has totally broken my heart. I have a 13 y/o boy who is floppy haired, and he has a close set of mates who are similar. Seeing these boys faces instantly made me want to scream for their families :(. Absolutely tragic. There are no words for losses like this. Poor boys :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With it saying a small stream does this mean the car wasn’t fully submerged in the water ?
They said yesterday ‘overturned and partially submerged in water’ but no further details.

But ditch/small stream sounds like it was not that big or deep a body of water. The water may not have been a factor in the deaths. I just hope it was quick and none of them suffered waiting to be found.

Mail Online have more pictures of the section of road it appears to have come off and the area the police are searching today.

• Sad
I live in the town these poor boys are from. The mood in town is very subdued today, it’s an eerie feeling. A very shocked and sad community ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They'll want to make sure everything has been retrieved. There was a high profile fatal crash near my and a piece of car body trim was found a year later by family. The 2 occupants had been trapped for several days and police missed the chance to find the car.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They'll want to make sure everything has been retrieved. There was a high profile fatal crash near my and a piece of car body trim was found a year later by family. The 2 occupants had been trapped for several days and police missed the chance to find the car.
Oh was that the Scottish one. That was awful

What was this?

I hope they were going too fast to know much of what happened. I can't stop thinking about them, the same way I was haunted by the young boys who died on the ice last year. Joy in life can in one split second turn to disaster. It's not a lesson you should learn so young. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What incredible sorrow and loss to all their loved ones. Such a senseless tragedy.

I've been thinking a lot about this today. Every time I see a picture of the 4 boys, so young, happy, full of hope it makes me feel sad. Life is so cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9