Four teenagers missing in car

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's given me a tear, poor boys, poor families, absolutely terrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Rest in peace, Jevon, Harvey, Wilf and Hugo.
Sending much love and sympathy to their poor families ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This is awful, such sad news. They looked like lovely boys. I hope whatever happened, they didn't suffer for long.

Reactions: 16
This is heartbreaking 💔

I remember seeing on the original post a woman saying one of the boys was her daughter’s boyfriend and was sharing where they were last known to be (so I believe it was a genuine comment). I can’t imagine the heartbreak of being a teenage girl and finding out your boyfriend died 💔 obviously for all the family and friends but seeing that comment just particularly struck me. It’s just so incredibly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was driving on a motorway in the bad weather on Sunday and it was horrific and hard to see.

My son is a newly qualified driver and I worry so much. This is every parents nightmare. Those poor boys and their families 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just so young; unimaginably awful that they set off on an adventure and never made it home. Thinking of them and their poor families; truly heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor boys, it’s awful 😞

My son is learning to drive and this stuff terrifies me

Reactions: 9
I was driving on a motorway in the bad weather on Sunday and it was horrific and hard to see.
I drove back from a fireworks display and as I got to the main that my road turns off, the heavens opened and I could barely see past the bonnet of my car. I had to crawl along at about 5mph and that's a straight road that I've driven along a million times. That was scary for me. I can't imagine being on an unfamiliar road which has hazardous surroundings.

I had half an ear on this story earlier today, what a terrible outcome, RIP Boys ❤

Reactions: 3
My husband just come from from work and said had I seen the news, it's true what he said they are just babies really 😥
Rip boys ❤

• Sad
Poor lads, and their families. What an awful loss. :cry: This is my worst nightmare, my 15yo lad would want to have exactly this sort of adventure with his mates when he leaves school next year. Just tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh my heart breaks for these boys and their families. I have teenage sons myself and been checking for updates all day because I couldn’t bear to think of the worst.

• Sad
  • Heart
As a mum to a teen boy I can’t even imagine what these girls are at are going through. How absolutely awful. Reminds me of the Viola Beach accident too.

Reactions: 1
I'm so sad about this. Those poor boys, clearly so full of life and teenage enthusiasm 😢 Their families will be devastated, I can't imagine how you can ever come to terms with losing a child in that way.

Shrewsbury is such a small place too (relatively speaking, it's a big town but also somewhere where everyone knows everyone, a real community) many people will know them or know others who do ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8