Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one thing I don't understand, you're trying to promote your business, but when you across as being rude and horrible, that's your business gone down the drain!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's one thing I don't understand, you're trying to promote your business, but when you across as being rude and horrible, that's your business gone down the drain!
I know, mystery of the ages, all that wonderful free nationwide advertising and they behave like they do. We always get to hear “it wasn’t like that, it was edited to make things look worse”. They can claim that as much as they want, if you behave yourself then there’s nothing they can edit to make you look bad. 🤷‍♀️
Do you remember the lovely Steph and Dom, well Dom had an alternative title for the show:
“Four in a Bed: or how to lose your business in 25 minutes”.
He got that right 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know, mystery of the ages, all that wonderful free nationwide advertising and they behave like they do. We always get to hear “it wasn’t like that, it was edited to make things look worse”. They can claim that as much as they want, if you behave yourself then there’s nothing they can edit to make you look bad. 🤷‍♀️
Do you remember the lovely Steph and Dom, well Dom had an alternative title for the show:
“Four in a Bed: or how to lose your business in 25 minutes”.
He got that right 🤫
I loved Steph and Dom, miss them on Goggle box, but he was right, you're trying to promote your business, if your place is dirty, breakfast poor, awful hosts, who would stay there!

Reactions: 4
Just watching tonight’s episode and it reminded me of the other dynamic father and daughter duo, the guy with the hat who had technology for everything including an egg poacher…she was bawling at him in the kitchen because it didn’t work, it was brilliant 😂

I’m sure they’d been super critical of everyone’s breakfasts too. Yep, going on the show is a gamble for some folk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching tonight’s episode and it reminded me of the other dynamic father and daughter duo, the guy with the hat who had technology for everything including an egg poacher…she was bawling at him in the kitchen because it didn’t work, it was brilliant 😂

I’m sure they’d been super critical of everyone’s breakfasts too. Yep, going on the show is a gamble for some folk
I'm currently watching that week! It followed on from the KP week. There was quite a few characters in the 2016 series.

Reactions: 3
I'm currently watching that week! It followed on from the KP week. There was quite a few characters in the 2016 series.
The 2016 series has definitely surprised me - one I’d not really seen because I don’t think it was on Prime (when I watched the first nine series on there).

This week looks good! The whole ‘this is my wonderful [I think this was the adjective] wife...’ exchange made me cringe, but the father has the potential to be a memorable tosser 🤞

Oh god yes, he was a nightmare , needed loads of plugs for his 'tech', ordered different eggs at every breakfast, then they couldn't even manage to deliver any eggs at breakfast time, just a load of shouting in the kitchen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Indeed …
This week apparently one set of contestants declines to join the others on payment day .. gotta love a good flounce 😉
Any idea who it'll be? Unless his place is absolutely awful, I feel like the father wouldn't miss the opportunity to sit there grinning like a Cheshire cat

Btw are Rachel and Terry married? :sleep:

Reactions: 1
Any idea who it'll be? Unless his place is absolutely awful, I feel like the father wouldn't miss the opportunity to sit there grinning like a Cheshire cat

I think it will be the ambassadors for Scarborough, Tony and Paula? I'm guessing once they get feedback they'll walk away because of harsh comments from father/daughter duo. I can imagine the father being extra critical and nasty to the day 4 couple if they dare to find fault with his 18 years experience.

He wasn’t keen on letting her talk either was he? I thought the cat had her tongue until they went through the feedback 😂

The father did keep going on about the bacon but then again he was asked specifically how he wanted it cooked.

The former oil trader and his wife both seem quite laid back so at the mo I’m ruling them out. I think it will be the father and daughter who’ve prompted the farmer to comment “we don’t want customers like that here” and it will be the farmer and his wife who pull out.

Oh god yes, he was a nightmare , needed loads of plugs for his 'tech', ordered different eggs at every breakfast, then they couldn't even manage to deliver any eggs at breakfast time, just a load of shouting in the kitchen!!
Yes, he’s become a bit of an online legend. That said he wasn’t a bit nasty just delusional, I found him very entertaining.

Why do some of the couples hold hands ALL the time?! Some of them are surgically attached to each other! Seems very unnatural.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Pair of idiots. He needs to lay off the salt never mind moaning about the lack of it. I bet their place will be full of issues.
Exactly what I was thinking, it's usually the ones who pick the most holes are the ones who have the most issues in their own places.

Reactions: 5
The father and daughter are far too picky about returning.
I've not watched tonight's yet but they seem the type to say no to everyone because they believe their establishment is the best. People like them often say no to justify underpayments too.

After watching last night’s episode, I’m now thinking the father and daughter get a taste of their own medicine on Thursday and they don’t turn up on payment day.

Assuming it’s them who mark down today’s breakfast of course.

Of course the first couple had matching tartan jammies

• Haha
After watching last night’s episode, I’m now thinking the father and daughter get a taste of their own medicine on Thursday and they don’t turn up on payment day.

Assuming it’s them who mark down today’s breakfast of course.

Of course the first couple had matching tartan jammies
Agree! I thought he was on Wednesday, now I know Father/Daughter is on Thursday its got to be him who doesn't turn up or I'd love for the producers to remove him from the competition for losing his temper.
The way he touched the toilet today, lifted his finger with a dark spot on it then sniffed saying he didn't know what it was, was disgusting!