Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky why are you showing the Monza ad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

time for f2 chaos before I go out

Reactions: 1
Didn't see if anyone posted this but just no Haas, get him outof the gargage before he leaves white power on everything

Screenshot_20220528-163438_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Carlos son, I'll whoop your ass with my slipper as the real Slav (step)mum does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like it's bwoken, those poor ferrari mechanics can't ever get a Saturday off in Monaco, can they?
Binotto telling German media they have reliability concerns with their power unit after Mick and Valtteri, and Charles in Barcelona, isn’t ideal either. They’re definitely looking over their shoulders for tomorrow with the wet, reliability concerns and Carlos potentially carrying a penalty/residual damage. Surely there have been less stressful front row lockouts before πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sad
Cha exploiting the weekend where her bf should be the man of the weekend to advertise random tit is just embarrassing
I really don’t mind her working this weekend. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hell Charles hopped out of his car and the first thing he did was slap on the Richard Millie.

Let sis rock her beige outfits and promote her brands. At least she’s not painting shoes!!! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Binotto telling German media they have reliability concerns with their power unit after Mick and Valtteri, and Charles in Barcelona, isn’t ideal either. They’re definitely looking over their shoulders for tomorrow with the wet, reliability concerns and Carlos potentially carrying a penalty/residual damage. Surely there have been less stressful front row lock outs before πŸ˜‚
Auch, that hurt to read πŸ˜…
Binotto needs to have a big glass of whatever his poison is tonight, just to relax and destress β€πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Another pit lane speeder, 300 Euros for Seb/Aston Martin
And Checo/Red Bull Formal Warning + 10,000 Euros for impending George in FP3

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.