Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m in mass now but I had to take my knickers on because I was having VPL lord forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instagram have removed another story I reported. The hooker one I think. So how many violations are you allowed before you lose your account? 🤔 I’ve managed to get 3 stories removed the last couple of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's strange because I'm gonna be 22 later on this year. I've had a car since I passed my test 3 years ago. I've been going out since I was 18. This has only been within the last year or so. It hasn't always been this way.

Whenever I bring it up, it's always made out like there is no problem. So I always look like I'm making out there's a problem which doesn't exist.
Did something happen one night? ( It might not even have been you but maybe one of friends?) I agree with Imola though, have a chat. Tell them it's not in your head and give specific examples. If that doesn't work you may have to practice boundaries with them, when they come up with a readon for you to need to be up early just explain no, you have plans the night before and it wouldn't be safe for you to drive the next day. Its tough though ❤

Guys I’m in mass now but I had to take my knickers on because I was having VPL lord forgive me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daniel currently is the slowest soft tyre runner. I am not happy. What is happening? He was much quicker yesterday.
Edit: Phew, thank God, I should whip out my pessimism more of often

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know it's a bit off topic and a total rant but here we go.

I feel like I'm getting heavily persuaded by my parents to go teetotal. I am not a massive drinker so it's not like it's a problematic thing with me. I do get hit pretty bad with stomach issues with drinking so I usually need to cap my limits a lot lower than most. I'm always the least drunk person in the group. I've learned my lesson not to try and keep up with my friends. I need to drink about at half the speed and amount they do.

Anyway, I feel like any time I'm going out, an obstacle is put in my way to stop me drinking. I'm the only one with a car in the house. If I mention I'm going out, an excuse is always made to talk me out of drinking. Something that requires me to be up early and driving the following morning so I need to be sober.

It's strange because it never used to be like this. I've been driving for 3 years. My dad used to own a car but doesn't anymore. It's only across the past few months. I used to go out a lot, staying out but I'd always let them know that and that was all good. I don't drink anywhere near as much as I did when I was younger but it's more of a problem now. Yet now when I am going out it's always causes an issue. Never used to be any problems when I used to stumble back home at 8/9am. I don't understand it because I'm older now. I'm not a little kid.
They hate it when I don't go out (I find it awkward being the only one teetotal, I struggle with anxiety at the best of times) and when I go out it causes no end to the problems. I get sm phone calls asking me when I'm going to be home. Yet when I address this, I'm told that they have no problems and it's all made out to be in my head.

I will admit. It takes absolutely hours to get a taxi. Sometimes it's a three hours wait to get a taxi home and it costs a lot of money. Yet when I mentioned that I get made out like I'm sneaking around being evasive and lying. I feel its like I'm totally getting gaslit. Anytime I address this they tell me they have no issue with me going out and drinking. Yet the day after I'm out they are always in a mood with me.

I honestly like I get treated more of a child now than when I was younger. I don't understand.

Like I can see where it's coming from, since I wait for hours for expensive taxis and it really does duck my stomach up but I feel like I'm getting backed into a corner
The only solution is to move out. I had this issue with my parents even when I went far away to uni. It made coming home for breaks miserable. It's a control issue and until you have all control over your life they will keep taking what they can

• Heart
Daniel currently is the slowest soft tyre runner. I am not happy. What is happening? He was much quicker yesterday.
Edit: phew thank God, I should whip out my pessimism more of often
He just needs a little bit of time to be comfortable again, he is p7 now and i think he can still improve 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.