Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1300083 View attachment 1300084
i hope kat knows she is this relevant to some people 🙃🙃🤣
OMG yes because of course Kat is the only person in the world to wear boots 🙄
This girl is so ridiculous. I just saw one of her story with some of her hater friends where they criticize Luisa's teeth, like how desperate are you and how tit your life must be to attack people physical apparence like this for nothing 😡

Screenshot_20220528-113846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220528-113832_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The fact that Luisa is swarmed by fans is just a big no, like someone also asked her for a picture yesterday 😅 leave the girl alone ffs 😂 I understand Luisa not saying no because how would she without getting the ‘rude’ stamp but still
Seen the hate page is all over this 🙄 I keep reporting and have some success getting things removed.
Don’t get how folk have the energy to hate others so much. They’ve just said she looks like a hooker.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Love the fit but the bag kinda looks like he’s about to go on a paper round 😂

He could put his paper into my letterbox*

* more like the a post office van with open doors but you get the idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They also said she looks like a horse, it just keeps getting worse. I keep reporting but Instagram doesn’t do crap, it’s absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah, saw she commented that on the Wags f1 page but for once the admin has actually now deleted the nasty comments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.