Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that we are not the biggest WTF1 fans but at least they have the decency to post the whole Dan/Tom radios from yesterday. Unlike some other "professional F1 medias" who just posted what will get them some engagement without the whole context πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know that we are not the biggest WTF1 fans but at least they have the decency to post the whole Dan/Tom radios from yesterday. Unlike some other "professional F1 medias" who just posted what will get them some engagement without the whole context πŸ™„

this is just matt trying to get on the internet's good graces before the inevitable (*cough* charles) will happen...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you all for your kind comments. My mam was the only one out of my whole family including aunts cousins etc to say I look nice so I really do appreciate it x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can I ask something off topic? I need to get something off my chest and I will apologise for the rant.

I feel like I need another perspective to this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
carlos when he's the last person to figure out ferrari won't prioritize him (disclaimer: i am sad for ferrari to operate like that and waste carlos' potential but that's inevitable at this point isn't it)
1653733532777.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok its been established that I like the dress, but she gets more points added on for an original caption and trying to show some humour

• Heart
Reactions: 8
now i see what people meant with the boots, yeah i agree - but also regardless of how they look, isn't it hot? and how does she fit so many shoes in her luggage πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she have pool inside the boots by the end of the night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably have a closet in Lando’s apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.