Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning girls 🧡 i'm currently in the car, we were at birthday party yesterday and now we are off to home change and off to my son's birthday lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ why i have to be so busy on Monaco weekend 😂 But happy quali day 🧡
Good morning you're really busy also hockey game at 17:20 ;)

So apparently we will have 24 GP next year. Seriously when will they stop? 22 races is already too much... It is insane for all the mechanics and people in the teams but guess f1 doesn't care about them 😔

Screenshot_20220528-103749_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So apparently we will have 24 GP next year. Seriously when will they stop? 22 races is already too much... It is insane for all the mechanics and people in the teams but guess f1 doesn't care about them 😔

View attachment 1300011
the fewer the races, the more special each race weekend feels. i don’t want moreeee

and yea, no way this is good for the teams 🙄

Reactions: 10
My fake tanning went well few patchy bits but instant tan fixed it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lui it’s Monaco not Texas not the boots 😩🤦‍♀️
HEY LUISA

Fetch Boots

Monaco classier class of the season... And the girl is dressing as she is going on indie festival 😆 (I like the outfit tho, just not for the race weekend. At least not this one. That's all don't cancel me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah, Pierre looks sexy in beige. Checo is just giving your dad on holiday
For me, Checo is giving those vibes no matter what he is wearing 😆

And Sandy looks like she is wearing the same dress all over again

*I know it's not the same dress
**it looks great but you get the point
***I hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that Luisa is swarmed by fans is just a big no, like someone also asked her for a picture yesterday 😅 leave the girl alone ffs 😂 I understand Luisa not saying no because how would she without getting the ‘rude’ stamp but still

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.