Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I can finally concentrate on F1 for a couple of days, I don't have to be back on Johnny/Amber jury service until 2pm Tuesday when I will be sat in the jury room (my living room) deliberating with my fellow jurors (Tattlers).

But for now I am going to get all my jobs done this morning then be done in time for qualification at 2pm.

Hope everyone is well. X
Wait, your in the jury for Johny and Amber? Did i read it correctly?!
3924a12d543f003918cdb0d43c2a921b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know about hyperventilating but it sounds like you’re just very ill, like an infection of some sorts perhaps. Try to get some fluids into your body, salty snacks, lots of rest. I’d imagine you have a fever as well so something to lower that, paracetamol perhaps.
Yes hyperventilating could cause those symptoms, similar to panic attack. Could be a tummy bug or another type of infection infection. If you’re unsure seek real life medical advice I hope you feel better soon x
thank you so much, i appreciate it loads 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ah to be honest, i feel worse. didn't sleep much, drained in sweat now too haha but I'll be fine, gotta work the afternoon shift today : )
Aw I’m so sorry to hear that just make sure to take it easy before and after work ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does he keep doing this to us?! He acts like such a slag and it just leaves us coming back for more 🙄 So glad you’ve got some time off now, make the most of it beaut, you deserve it! 💜

God he could read a menu and I’d be a puddle on the floor 🥵

Just look at these two. Icons.

View attachment 1299864
Just imagining Pierre whispering sweet nothings into my ear, kissing and nibbling my ear as he does, while he is intensely but slowly pounding my arse and holding me tight against his strong chest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just imagining Pierre whispering sweet nothings into my ear, kissing and nibbling my ear as he does, while he is intensely but slowly pounding my arse and holding me tight against his strong chest.
Started out real cute but took a turn real fast, I am impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, he could tell me the weather forecast in that accent and I'd be biting my lip.
Our time will come though, eventually he'll realise we are all he needs and he'll make a choice, a very good choice.
As for my week off....bit of a touch getting a week with 4 bank holidays in it, with the road closures home visits are going to be a nightmare. Plus the weathers warm and I'm off to dress like a WAG for a big gay wedding!!
“If someone tells you something, tell them you are with me” 🥵 And off we run to him 😂 You timed those holiday days to perfection! Enjoy every minute of the wedding, get glam, drink gin and dance your arse off babe! 💜

I really can't stand his voice. Must be because i'm french so the accent does nothing to me 😂. Listen Pierre just stand there and look pretty but don't talk please 😂
And now i will leave before everyone come after me 😂😂
Hahahahaha this is because @1millionjellybeans and I are basic British girls who go weak at the knees for anything French 😂😂😂

Dare you to post this in the other thread 😈

• Haha
I really can't stand his voice. Must be because i'm french so the accent does nothing to me 😂. Listen Pierre just stand there and look pretty but don't talk please 😂
And now i will leave before everyone come after me 😂😂
Me and my accent kink rn

Hahahahaha this is because @1millionjellybeans and I are basic British girls who go weak at the knees for anything French 😂😂😂
I am so weak for the British accent thoughhh

• Haha
I’m guessing you mean the standard posh English accent cos if you heard a Yorkshire accent you’d change your mind 🤣
I’ve said it before, if I don’t understand an accent it’s even better - no one wants to hear what certain men (it’s another niche again) have to say most of the time anyway 😂 so it all the more attractive to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing you mean the standard posh English accent cos if you heard a Yorkshire accent you’d change your mind 🤣
Of COURSE you are from Yorkshire....all my favourites are. Mr Jellybeans is a Yorkshire man and so, technically, are my bambinos (don't worry Mr J knows his place, told him I'd be leaving him for Gasly and he said it's fine, I'll be back when he doesn't fill my car up with petrol or cook a decent roast 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.