Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of COURSE you are from Yorkshire....all my favourites are. Mr Jellybeans is a Yorkshire man and so, technically, are my bambinos (don't worry Mr J knows his place, told him I'd be leaving him for Gasly and he said it's fine, I'll be back when he doesn't fill my car up with petrol or cook a decent roast 🤣🤣🤣)
As a Yorkshire man myself, nothing like a Yorkshire accent, but Pierre is in a class of his own with his voice and accent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before, if I don’t understand an accent it’s even better - no one wants to hear what certain men (it’s another niche again) have to say most of the time anyway 😂 so it all the more attractive to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
You sound like my mum - my dad couldn’t speak a word of English when she met him and she said she preferred it that way 😂😂😂

Of COURSE you are from Yorkshire....all my favourites are. Mr Jellybeans is a Yorkshire man and so, technically, are my bambinos (don't worry Mr J knows his place, told him I'd be leaving him for Gasly and he said it's fine, I'll be back when he doesn't fill my car up with petrol or cook a decent roast 🤣🤣🤣)
Yessss this is why you’re an icon cos you appreciate the Yorkshire vibes and banter! 😂💜 Pffft Mr J doesn’t know anything about our main man, he could make the best Yorkshire puds in all of Rouen for all he knows! We just need to train him up right 😂

more beige
Wow, this makes me appreciate Yuki and Pierre even more cos this isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte knows her man needs all the luck and prayer in the world today so she followed suit with the tradition of red trousers on a Saturday for some luck

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Next up: Luisa in orange trousers…
*and Pierre in no trousers because he doesn’t need luck, he’s got enough BDE
Screaming 😂😂😂 Just walking into the paddock stark naked like “get your pictures thirsty witches 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Good morning girls 🧡 i'm currently in the car, we were at birthday party yesterday and now we are off to home change and off to my son's birthday lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ why i have to be so busy on Monaco weekend 😂 But happy quali day 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just tuned into Sky F1 to watch FP replay with my breakfast. First thing that greets me is the onboard from Danny’s car swinging around on the crane 😭😭😭😭

Was literally just about to post this 😂😂😂

YOU ARE ON THIN ICE ORANGE LADY.
43A0D96C-DCD3-407F-9BDD-147B8043D863.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.