Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Damn.... did Lando put the hamster up on a boat? or is this just what one does in monaco?
Did the Norris' get a giant yacht/party boat?
View attachment 1298889
I highly doubt Lando’s parents have hired out a party boat 😂 and Lando is still recovering so he’s not going to be partying right now

Yachts are very standard in Monaco + Niccolo was in the paddock today and we know Tom is in Monaco so he’s most likely with them

Reactions: 6

Zak Brown 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly. What is he thinking? He’s just adding fuel to the McLaren hate fire.

Mclaren is my team, I’ve thought Lando is special since his first season, I do see big things in his future but as a McLaren fan I want to see Daniel doing well. Like I’ve said before I just can’t stand the Daniel stans.

I dont really get why it’s not working for him at McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Genuine question aidil: how does the other thread react to your profile picture? Like they are much more serious than us I presume so how do you even try and explain it?
So far nobody has said anything but I’m not sure I’ve posted in it since I changed it… shall I go put something in there and see what happens? 👀

Also I should add that the Pierre thirst is going on over there too btw! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s also inaccurate. There’s confirmation of something being wrong on his car in Barcelona. The fact that the team didn’t disclose what it is and it’s not been huge media news means they don’t want it out there for obvious reasons.
The slander is unnecessary. Is he not comfortable and slower than Lando? Yes. But does that mean he deserves public slander by a respected journalist and subsequently the entire fandom? Absolutely not.
My heart is kind of broken for him tbh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is very ouch 😳

Yes very ouch. They placed a picture of monaco in the article, with hb in it.
So after he met HB it went downhill? Since 2019...someone mentioned here bad luck Berger!?. So the curse is true!?!

Try to joke in another language, realy just a joke!!!

do i have to hide??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes very ouch. They placed a picture of monaco in the article, with hb in it.
So after he met HB it went downhill? Since 2019...someone mentioned here bad luck Berger!?. So the curse is true!?!

Try to joke in another language, realy just a joke!!!

do i have to hide??
I'm not ready for this 🫠

Reactions: 3

Zak Brown 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly. What is he thinking? He’s just adding fuel to the McLaren hate fire.

Mclaren is my team, I’ve thought Lando is special since his first season, I do see big things in his future but as a McLaren fan I want to see Daniel doing well. Like I’ve said before I just can’t stand the Daniel stans.

I dont really get why it’s not working for him at McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️
Zak is stating facts, it's the media that's spinning it and stans that are going to take it out of context. Contracts have exit clauses, every contract up and down the grid has those and it's not a secret. That also means Daniel can make use of it. But Zak literally says that they want to make it work. He literally says 'we're both going to continue to push'. It's true that Daniel is underperforming, that's not a secret either. And that's down to driving cars for 10 years that operate completely different to the McLaren, it's hard to change your driving style and he now has to do it again with the 2022 car. The McLaren is brake sensitive and Daniel likes to play with the brakes, that's what got him that killer pace in the Red Bull, and he can't rely on that so he's going to be slower. I don't understand how this is such a big thing, no media outlet was being that insensitive towards Carlos before he got the extension despite being more on the gravel than the track. It's not a bad thing for Lando to just be better either. It's just good for the team to have a young star and an older guy with plenty of experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lily wins with that caption
I don’t find it funny tbh. I don’t like how a trial with such heavy accusations is treated like entertainment. And those JD messages exchanges are very worrying. I also know that I’m part of the minority here but I find (not you here) a lot of misogyny and idealisation in people who take JD’s side

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s also inaccurate. There’s confirmation of something being wrong on his car in Barcelona. The fact that the team didn’t disclose what it is and it’s not been huge media news means they don’t want it out there for obvious reasons.
The slander is unnecessary. Is he not comfortable and slower than Lando? Yes. But does that mean he deserves public slander by a respected journalist and subsequently the entire fandom? Absolutely not. Maybe he’ll be gone, maybe he’ll be at another team, maybe not - but putting even more pressure on a person who‘s just trying to do the best for his team is inappropriate and I applaud Daniel’s mental resilience.
exactly that. seems too much too early in the season. Especially when it's not like all teams have it all figured out car-wise and basically every driver had more or less "adventures" in different races so far (except from maybe George with his at least P5 in every race). So it's not like everyone's perfect and DR has to be pointed out.

• Heart
I feel like DR’s career would have taken a completely different direction if he stayed with RB. Even if he was considered second driver. It’s sad honestly, hopefully he can redeem himself

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.