Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Damn.... did Lando put the hamster up on a boat? or is this just what one does in monaco?
Did the Norris' get a giant yacht/party boat?
1653678109003.png

Reactions: 7
Im pretty excited to see what the wags break out.... especially charlotte and lu. both have significantly stepped up the cost of their outfits the past few races. dare I say shein and zara are no longer the norm?
I thing is because of their agencies Luisa outfit was given she tagged a portuguese PR company and even Charlotte since she is with that monaco agencie she has been working with better brands.

Reactions: 10
I thought someone said he had a receding hairline doesn’t look like it here 😳
No and if it is so about that hairline i don't care.....
Those eyes...
Edit, and lips..... i like this serious DR
Screenshot_20220527-211946_Instagram.jpg

I will stop now...... for today......
I think......
Maybe Lewis has some serious looking pictures?!..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
remember when lando was spinning around like a beyblade in spa and will was like "yellow flags😇"

sometimes unfortunate and poorly timed radio convos happen, its kinda sad to see McLaren get slandered sooo hard on twitter constantly

i swear it never ends 😬😬😂 something happens every week lolol

So over dramatic with these stories and click bait titles. Let Daniel be and he'll figure it out. 😩

i don't want to really be too hard on the wag outfits but holy beige Batman.
Where's my girl Heidi with the "whatever I have in my closet" outfits?

Daniel's hairline is fine.

• Heart
This is very ouch 😳

Yeah Mark Hughes… they talked about that on Sky today. Apparently he’s never said anything mean about Daniel before but this just crossed a line. He’s a respected journalist and there’s already way too much drama and speculation, he’s fueling it and gains massive publicity from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah Mark Hughes… they talked about that on Sky today. Apparently he’s never said anything mean about Daniel before but this just crossed a line. He’s a respected journalist and there’s already way too much drama and speculation, he’s fueling it and gains massive publicity from it.
Yeah, that’s what made me go searching for it cos I saw them mention it in the other F1 thread. There’s not really anything of value in that piece, it’s just him throwing fuel onto a bonfire 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah, that’s what made me go searching for it cos I saw them mention it in the other F1 thread. There’s not really anything of value in that piece, it’s just him throwing fuel onto a bonfire 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s also inaccurate. There’s confirmation of something being wrong on his car in Barcelona. The fact that the team didn’t disclose what it is and it’s not been huge media news means they don’t want it out there for obvious reasons.
The slander is unnecessary. Is he not comfortable and slower than Lando? Yes. But does that mean he deserves public slander by a respected journalist and subsequently the entire fandom? Absolutely not. Maybe he’ll be gone, maybe he’ll be at another team, maybe not - but putting even more pressure on a person who‘s just trying to do the best for his team is inappropriate and I applaud Daniel’s mental resilience.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Genuine question aidil: how does the other thread react to your profile picture? Like they are much more serious than us I presume so how do you even try and explain it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s also inaccurate. There’s confirmation of something being wrong on his car in Barcelona. The fact that the team didn’t disclose what it is and it’s not been huge media news means they don’t want it out there for obvious reasons.
The slander is unnecessary. Is he not comfortable and slower than Lando? Yes. But does that mean he deserves public slander by a respected journalist and subsequently the entire fandom? Absolutely not.
Preach it! It’s just a pile on at this point and it won’t do anything for Danny as much as he makes out he’s thick skinned. He’s as competitive as they come and it will be getting to him. I just don’t see the point in articles like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.