Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not do this. The insinuation that his mechanics and engineers risked Daniel’s life is not a narrative that’s fair.
No no i don’t mean this . They change the set up and it was just probably bad one . The car was okay 2 hours back and now this

Reactions: 8
I think it was Daniel coming onto the radio and saying ‘I’m okay’ immediately, then Tom asking ‘Is the car okay?’ and then Daniel trying to lighten things by saying ‘I’m okay the car’s not’
Honestly, TV coverage in Monaco is a pain.
unless you're a stroll fan :LOL:
DecimalBoldChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No no i don’t mean this . They change the set up and it was just probably bad one . The car was okay 2 hours back and now this
It could also just be a technical failure. And if it’s a set up issue we can just be happy it happened now rather than tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I shall quickly refer you to Lando and literally every man on this planet 😂 he’s not special
The truth is that everyone is special in Lando's eyes. He just makes everyone feel special and loved.

This is Lando's world and we are all just living in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it was Daniel coming onto the radio and saying ‘I’m okay’ immediately, then Tom asking ‘Is the car okay?’ and then Daniel trying to lighten things by saying ‘I’m okay the car’s not’
Honestly, TV coverage in Monaco is a pain.
It's the only coverage not done by F1, and it's always tit.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what’s happened to Alfa Romeo. That had great slow corner speed before and now they’re somewhere down there. Shame for Valtteri 🥺

Oh Lando not you too, we really cursed the McLarens now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.