Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Formula 2 quali update: ten place grip drop and deleted lap time for Iwasa. Lawson five places and deleted lap time, Doohan gets to keep his place.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Then I blame Sky because they broadcasted his engineer’s question followed by Daniel reply: I’m okay. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it was Daniel coming onto the radio and saying ‘I’m okay’ immediately, then Tom asking ‘Is the car okay?’ and then Daniel trying to lighten things by saying ‘I’m okay the car’s not’
Honestly, TV coverage in Monaco is a pain.

Reactions: 10
My Ferrari friend just texted me “hope that you are ready to say bye to Daniel” 😤😤😤😤😤

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
at this point I feel for Daniel, I hope he forgets about it by tomorrow and has fresh start

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.