Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I exhausted all my creative juices on the introduction to thread 93, but welcome to thread 94 nosey witches! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I never really processed the first picture of the Pierre dump. What in the Tattle dreams/fantasies is going on here? How do I get on this plane?
B1747E57-0636-451F-8F2D-32281C1699B5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Happy new thread 🥳
I also see the Blake tag on Pierre's photo and was like omg is it really his account? the one tattle has never find ? But no so disappointed 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I exhausted all my creative juices on the introduction to thread 93, but welcome to thread 94 nosey witches! ❤❤
I reckon we’d hit 100 by the end of this week’s GP - especially if there’s any surprises (good or bad) coming up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.