Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the people on this thread who suffer with hayfever and the ones who don’t lmao feeling for Lando right now, hayfever is no joke when you get it badly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
seb said that he thinks the car could get into P10 and above... he only got 2 laps and was cought in traffic

Reactions: 1
Sky said it was millimetres
Just saw it. Don’t know where he was getting any sort of advantage with that 🙄

Hayfever is horrible and there will be very limited medications to at he’s allowed to take as some are deemed performance enhancing. Feel sorry for him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Everybody is talking about q2 is finished. My laptop freezed so much i have still 5 minutes to go in q2

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You can tell the people on this thread who suffer with hayfever and the ones who don’t lmao feeling for Lando right now, hayfever is no joke when you get it badly
I don’t suffer it but my Dad has terrible hayfever and I can see how it affects your ability to feel normal/do things. I’ve got empathy for it, and as a migraine sufferer see similarities in that it’s totally out of your control and makes you feel like you’re barely existing when you’re in the throes of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Esteban saying he is waiting a lot of investigations after the quali. What ?? Why??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.