Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was outlaps, Alonso was just breaking the gentleman's handshake that Mazepin was so fond of talking about, of not jumping the queue. Lando did nothing wrong. He never does wrong, he's a soft sneezy angel 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean hay fever is just allergies correct? Is there no antihistamine or something? We know its not covid at this point if he's passed testing to this point, but how freaking miserable under that helmet in that heat

Reactions: 3
Will they investigate Stroll for unsafe release?
yes, they will

I mean hay fever is just allergies correct? Is there no antihistamine or something? We know its not covid at this point if he's passed testing to this point, but how freaking miserable under that helmet in that heat
antihistamines are tit though, either they don't work or they make you tired and weak as hell. either way, not optimal

Reactions: 7
yes, they will

antihistamines are tit though, either they don't work or they make you tired and weak as hell. either way, not optimal
no this is definitely true for me. i usually take a decongestant instead, although i cant see that being ideal in the car either. it must be awful trying to breath in there

Reactions: 1
I find they don't make me tired and they work, so I must be lucky, never found they make me tired.
it's quite dependent on the person who takes them for sure, i'm always very tired after taking them - lots of patients telling me the same thing as well. maybe lando didn't even take any fearing the side effects.

Reactions: 4
Ok stupid viaplay, my laptop freezed about 100 times.. happy the mc laren boys are into q2

Oooh Merc at the top after that first lap. Makes it more interesting seeing someone other than Charles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.