Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that was long wasn’t it? Don’t think we have had a thread lasting more than 36 hours in a while. But here we are on #90? I say we just talk tit and get to 100 for Monaco!
Welcome to Barcelona race weekend nosey witches!!

*The song I sing in my head anytime anyone mentions Barcelona in any context. Yes it is currently living rent free in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy 90! Which is perfect because I think Nyck will use #45 - so we’re basically two Nycks! Which makes one average sized person 🤝🏼

*love you Nyck, my short king ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God that was long wasn’t it? Don’t think we have had a thread lasting more than 36 hours in a while. But here we are on #90? I say we just talk tit and get to 100 for Monaco!
Welcome to Barcelona race weekend nosey witches!!

*The song I sing in my head anytime anyone mentions Barcelona in any context. Yes it is currently living rent free in my mind.
Happy #90 everybody!!
Thank you for making a new thread!!
97ee187b5ec3eb531cce9ed91b368a11.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@ whoever made this a thing, thanks I’m crying now. I can legit picture the exact video to go along with the sound.🥹🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy #90 guys ! We are getting old aren't we 😂😂 I'm sure we can reach a century during the Monaco GP weekend 😂

• Heart
just quickly jumping on here as I'm in the midst of an exam mental breakdown cramming session... where there just no pictures or did lando not do a track walk today??

Reactions: 6
How long have you been storing this for?? 😂
I mean I can’t say anything I already have the perfect video to post for Silverstone and have had since December 😂😂
Since we hit 80 😂

There’s a gifted sub battle going on between Manonvanbladel and Fettkatt on Max’s stream 🤯 Currently on a 655 sub train!

• Wow
just quickly jumping on here as I'm in the midst of an exam mental breakdown cramming session... where there just no pictures or did lando not do a track walk today??
No track walk I don’t think but he did play table tennis 😂

also very happy and proud for Jüri to drive the RB again (hope he doesn't crash it this time)

No track walk I don’t think but he did play table tennis 😂
that's very odd imo... as far as i can remember he has walked every track no matter how often he'd already raced there

THATS SO MUCH MONEY
nah i swear they're doing it for the attention, they're probably loaded anyway. again, not a fan of twitch because god knows many of the streamers don't need any money from fans but the sub battle is just ridiculous.

Since we hit 80 😂

There’s a gifted sub battle going on between Manonvanbladel and Fettkatt on Max’s stream 🤯 Currently on a 655 sub train!
oh ffs, not surprised after his whining on Lando’s stream ‘that’s more subs in one hour than I have in total’ oh cry me a river, maybe if you put more effort in you’d have more 🙄😂

Have to say though as much as I don’t understand the sub thing because you can just watch for free I did get a gifted sub from Fetkatt in the monopoly stream so I’ll take it 😂

• Haha
dont usually like a lot of what dan ticktum says but got his stream up for a bit and he hit the nail on the head when he was talking about people gifting tons of subs for attention 😅

Backmarkers being the funniest teams online is my favorite F1 thing (it’s several tweets before that one, recommend reading all)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.