Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of McLaren’s less annoying guest yesterday… ANOTHA ONE
Welcome to the next thread nosey witches! Hope we have all recovered from our Fever dream that was Miami! I am expecting slag Lando Pierre content to get us through this race-less week (and god knows how many threads)😘😘
Cheers to #85

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love Lando and Lu but am not above some American hotties going at it with him in an escalade in Miami either
Let's be real lando has no business being alone in that suv with those girls...
And yeah whatever happened he was in the same shirt next to the same car this.morning
He knows better than to look like that picking up lu
Also the humidity of Florida makes wrinkles in linen relax not bunch up like that.
Speaking from personal experience, this my friends, is a shrt that was thrown on the floor and some point between back car photo and driver photo

Soooo I'm going with slag bagger
And if he didn't he certainly got wasted and stayed not at the Hilton last night and at some point that shirt was thrown on the floor for a while

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Lando would be stupid enough to have photo evidence of girls he was going to hook up with 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Let's be real lando has no business being alone in that suv with those girls...
Why? Because girls and guys can’t hang out with each other without shagging? This is seriously so backwards

I just think actually seriously implying somebody cheating is quite disrespectful, it’s clear there are haters lurking who are not above messaging Lu, do you really want to cause drama over something we know nothing about

Reactions: 14
Those girls live in Miami right? Why would they go to a hotel if they lived there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Lando would be stupid enough to have photo evidence of girls he was going to hook up with 😭
Exactly, I know they are massive himbos but none of them are going to plaster evidence of them cheating over social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t think this is a hook up in any way, I think they’re just fans 😂 not sure what Luisa wouldn’t like about that

Reactions: 9
The thread closed at the most exciting moment so lemme just:

@ummidk33104 have fun in Disneyland 🧡. I love Disneyland. I just don't love squid content. It's not about content, it's about madness on my fyps it usually causes

@maisie20 I bloody hope he is into threesomes it's F1 we are talking about here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lui is still in Porto by the looks of but this could be from earlier
2C17204B-E70B-4BDC-818E-122B400F2024.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why? Because girls and guys can’t hang out with each other without shagging? This is seriously so backwards

I just think actually seriously implying somebody cheating is quite disrespectful, it’s clear there are haters lurking who are not above messaging Lu, do you really want to cause drama over something we know nothing about
I don't think he cheated... (necessarily) but I do think he went out on the town woth these two girls who showed him around for fun and he probably could not handle America's need to get totally tit faced. Probably didn't make it back to hilton because didn't want to look bad wasted and just chilled at someone's place on the sofa after puking.
But I also gonna say that looks bad too... at least if it was my boyfriend I'd wanna see at least another dude in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone saw that really hot take I posted then got scared and deleted 30 secs later NO YOU DIDNT!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The thread closed at the most exciting moment so lemme just:

@ummidk33104 have fun in Disneyland 🧡. I love Disneyland. I just don't love squid content. It's not about content, it's about madness on my fyps it usually causes

@maisie20 I bloody hope he is into threesomes it's F1 we are talking about here

I think you have to like threesomes to be a McLaren driver it’s in their contracts

Danny, Jenson, Hammy etc……

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think he cheated... (necessarily) but I do think he went out on the town woth these two girls who showed him around for fun and he probably could not handle America's need to get totally tit faced. Probably didn't make it back to hilton because didn't want to look bad and just chilled at someone's place on the sofa.
But I also gonna say that looks bad too.
>”could not handle America’s need to get totally tit faced”
>from England

this is a JOKE with LOVE xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.