Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find it very irritating when people keep saying 'we need an American driver(s)' like the Sky commentators were just now talking to Andretti.

No. We need this sport to sort its shit out on diversity and inclusivity so that anyone who is talented enough can make it regardless of ethnicity, gender and financial circumstances. Saying we 'need' X nationality drivers is not gonna achieve that.

Really gets my goat!
Amen to all of this!

Blablabla29

VIP Member
No Carlos !!!! 😭. He will put so much pressure on himself after that... And his confidence was not at the top even before that.

camara

does Andretti really have everything in place for a 2024 start?! I think more teams esp an American team would be good for the sport though.

hello hornbag 👋🏻

Rayne

VIP Member
Well I assume they always stay at Hilton or Hilton group hotels. Would kind of defeat the point of the sponsorship deal for McLaren to be staying at other hotels.

And I feel like I've seen Hilton stuff in McLaren content at other races, just more low-key
I just find it really odd that they have pics of them on the lift and didn’t know if it was the norm or a Miami thing. They may as well stick a sign outside and say Lando is staying there in future