Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
he broke both parts of 11.2, didn’t pull as far forward on the grid as possible and started with a car stationary in front

The bit about the red flag just states that they will wave a red flag after they catch them breaking the rules for a practice start not that the rules only apply if there is already a red flag
Yes precisely, there wasn’t a red flag after he allegedly did that and someone behind him still did a practice start

I think because they were at the end of the session so there was no point in showing him a red flag.
But the practice starts are always at the end aren’t they? The rules state that the red flag is going to be shown when a driver breaks the rules and I’m pretty sure they didn’t.

He’s not under investigation or summoned so far. 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1

vaneln

VIP Member
some of the most underrated people on race weekend in a totally different time zone are the people back in the mainly uk based factories, they're working non stop correlating all the new data to the sim data to come up with a plan for the weekend at outrageous times
so true!!!!!!

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Okay I usually dont participate in the 'outfits'
but since it's Miami and since my parent's stores are located in south florida
and I feel like I need to represent actual south florida fashion
I'm featuring some of their stuff (and no I'm not gonna reveal the name of the stores)
but would give brand if you are interested (most are tiny boutique outta us ny/la) so no guarentee they are available

Friday
View attachment 1250070
Ssturday
View attachment 1250069
Sunday
View attachment 1250068
Ok Sunday I see you 😍😍

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Yes precisely, there wasn’t a red flag after he allegedly did that and someone behind him still did a practice start

But the practice starts are always at the end aren’t they?
Ah I see, I guess they just didnt get the message to the grid quick enough to prevent the others starting but he’s defo been a naughty boy so we shall see 😬😂

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Guys guys guys I need positive vibes!

the staff who was supposed to let me off at 20:00 didn’t turn up (who I was doing a favour for in the first place). Rang the manager, they couldn’t get cover so I’ve to stay the night 😭
Oh no Maisie!!!!! We will get you through don’t worry ❤❤