Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we have hit our 80s!!!
90 by the end of the weekend does seem too unreasonable
Lots of love Nosey witches❤

*Only headline news is they Heidi made it to a Daniel Instagram grid picture. Other than that, life has been fairly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Will this thread get to the end of the the opening party 😂😂😂 happy new thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is this opening party? Will the drivers be made to be there with faces like slapped asses? If so I will watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Felt appropriate with a 80's gif, and I also think I found my outfits for Miami in this one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

*Only headline news is they Heidi made it to a Daniel Instagram grid picture. Other than that, life has been fairly boring.
Happy 80th ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yeah!! Happy #80 everybody! (Thanks for making one Iona!)
97ee187b5ec3eb531cce9ed91b368a11.jpg

• Heart
poor Lewis is probably the one driver that doesn’t play golf and look where they threw him 😂
2C8FCFBE-8500-47CD-AF48-5624BF60B940.jpeg

FD42FB14-3B28-4ADC-AE76-5E925C79AF18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't get over all the F1 shenanigans happening in my time zone. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS 1am! I am usually up until then anyway so that means I will have to watch it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.