Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then Lurkee told us a great story about someone from her work who sprayed glitter on their vag before a smear test so we also discussed disco vags for a bit

Reactions: 9
And then Lurkee told us a great story about someone from her work who sprayed glitter on their vag before a smear test so we also discussed disco vags for a bit
Randomly thought about this half way through today and couldn’t explain why I was laughing to myself!

Reactions: 8
Yes and that stayyinggg aliveee

and I added conga to the end of every sentence whilst doing the conga on my own

Reactions: 4
I think @aidil brought up Shake n Vac and then I lost it cause literally like a hour earlier I had used it when I was hoovering my room. Like it was still smelling like lemons as this whole conversation was ongoing

Reactions: 7
Happy new thread hopefully 80% of you will have a “life” tmrw another night and I’m sitting in my bed crying from laughing instead of sleeping hopefully dark circles are trendy for MET Monday

Reactions: 14
No carpet but what about a rug?

https://giphy.com/3otPoKgmVDgoODaIXC

Reactions: 7
Ah yes haha! I was here for the leather mat and glitter vag fiasco lol. What a conversation that was. I just missed the shake and vac part (also had to look up what that was ngl haha, don't think we have that here). Great summary @aac_124 thank you haha

Reactions: 5
I think @aidil brought up Shake n Vac and then I lost it cause literally like a hour earlier I had used it when I was hoovering my room. Like it was still smelling like lemons as this whole conversation was ongoing
I’m glad you added “when I was hovering my room” to that sentence

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.