Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of a Tattle Silverstone meet up next year is really not doing good things for either my current spontaneous trip organisation state, or the potential future state of my bank account
Same girl, same. My bank account is crying right now, hoping tickets aren’t released for a bit as I need to saaaave 🥲 it’ll be worth though, for the mess

Reactions: 5
Late to the party (a very tough day today) but this has just confirmed that we are 100% going next year...Silverstone ALWAYS delivers... my daughter friends went (they were some of the saddos that got photos with Luisa ) and said it was the best weekend of their, albeit young, lives.

Reactions: 15
Must be fun being Yuki and Pierre right now.

Not gonna lie, before seeing the picture I though he was going to hold up Yuki or something as a joke

Same girl, same. My bank account is crying right now, hoping tickets aren’t released for a bit as I need to saaaave 🥲 it’ll be worth though, for the mess
It will be worth it, just because you all will have to babysit me and @aac_124
Ad long as Iona is bringing the water we will be fine

Reactions: 7
Lets see...with Kat things were more fast if im not wrong right?! I think summer break will bring good gossip

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see what unfolds in front of us
That's the beauty of it all, you'll never see it coming, you just know something will happen It could be dancing on the stage, sneaking in somewhere we shouldn't be, I don't know, it just happens. As a bonus I'll also add this: it could also be chatty Minttu just talking to some people and all of us ending up at some party Only time will tell
The fact I’ll probably not even be able to go
No. I won't have it. We need drunk aac to complete the TattleCamp at Silverstone

Reactions: 6
I feel like you’re our golden ticket to chaos I’m all-aboard this hype train

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.