Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like you had an amazing weekend

Reactions: 5
Catching up what I missed while working this morning

ARE THOSE FIREWORKS IN THE BACKGROUND?

Only love can hurt like thiiiiiiiiiis
Remind to add to the playlist when my phone is fixed xoxo

I hope the shake n vac song would be going through your head as you were asking them
no stop my mum went to Tesco and brought home shake n vac. I had to leave the room. Couldn't cope. Couldn't even explain it. Thank you so much.

Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine
Sounds chaotic, iconic and lovely.

Will have to ask to hand over the phone as well so Max doesn’t get attacked in his DMs for his hamster schlong or whatever it was again
It was asking Charlie (Charles) to "get his shlong out" lets not bring hamsters into this one...we don't need PETA on our backs

If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink by screaming 'Imola'
See I have a problem when it comes to this...I feel like @maisie20 may also

Last edited:
I SCREAMED OUT LOUD

hFANFICTIONttps://dontdidntsendit.tumblr.com/post/688877397180907520/midnight-snack-daniel-ricciardo

I don't go on tumblr very often
But when I do
The first thing I see is

Reactions: 15
Oh Mattia telling a driver whose car is dying on him to let it die somewhere else so it’s not a safety car?

Reactions: 15
Some fabulous photos!!! Glad you had the best time

This is amazing, so glad you had a good time!! Look forward to seeing your film photos once they’re developed! Tattle gang ‘23 assemble
All this talk of a Tattle Silverstone meet up next year is really not doing good things for either my current spontaneous trip organisation state, or the potential future state of my bank account

I SCREAMED OUT LOUD

hFANFICTIONttps://dontdidntsendit.tumblr.com/post/688877397180907520/midnight-snack-daniel-ricciardo

I don't go on tumblr very often
But when I do
The first thing I see is

View attachment 1392401

there is a lot to unpack here

And on that note...I'm all caught up here for just now so I shall see you in the morning for the overnight shift de-brief...God this phone getting fixed cannot come quick enough

Reactions: 7
I didn’t even spot the Lando flag in the vids, very cool

Reactions: 7
Ah no, as a fellow pale blue person I sympathise Any aftersun with yoghurt or aloe vera in it should help, keep it in the fridge to help take the heat out of the burn.
Even better if you pop the after sun in the fridge for a little bit. Takes the cool out even more. Our Celtic genes can't handle the sun.

@
Looks like you had a fantastic time!

Loved this! You are one lucky bean, so lovely to hear about your experience and can’t wait to see the film photos! Love that you took some tyre rubber too Roll on Tattle race!

NGL I read that as titties and thought that was very harsh on Jensons body
Omg i just saw that you put the tittle in bold caracters at first and was like, fuck did my english failed me again? Before reading your post to understand what you meant

Reactions: 6
Luisa is a DR fan confirmed, she posted the shoey. We all love him, don’t worry hun, it’s normal.

Reactions: 9
Oh Charles…. Give us a smile

View attachment 1392542
I like this picture of them though.

Phew for a second there I felt a bit dumb
Also… liked by Pierre Gasly real fast
He's following her private IG account now. Things must be getting serious. Maybe he always was, but it shows up as his second most recently followed account for me after a Dutch footballer who was at the race yesterday. His friend and manager were hanging out with Kat's sister in London though (according to Iliès's repost of her story).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.