Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus Armstrong is bringing out a podcast I actually can’t wait I love him so much (my favourite racing driver)

Reactions: 6
Haha he’s only 3 years older than me so I don’t feel bad lusting over him .
Still not older than my oldest lay, so I'm also not feeling bad about thirsting and lusting for him Especially when he looks like that!

Reactions: 9
Friday and Sunday are hot

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go I’m basic this weekend And of course , i have to support orange army
Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Reactions: 17
Still not older than my oldest lay, so I'm also not feeling bad about thirsting and lusting for him Especially when he looks like that!
I’m 47 so those beautiful, young drivers are closer to my 15 yr old daughter age so feel like a right cougar . Saying that she thinks Toto is good looking & he’s older than her Dad

Reactions: 7
my husband ended my Pretty little liars marathon when he took my laptop and they are playing "Rush" in tv nice coincidence. i think drivers will do something to honor Nikki this weekend .

Reactions: 7
I’m 47 so those beautiful, young drivers are closer to my 15 yr old daughter age so feel like a right cougar . Saying that she thinks Toto is good looking & he’s older than her Dad
Hahaha, you better watch your daughter, Ems I'm only turning 27 this year, so some of the drivers are my age, but Toto hits a different spot And not to mention, that I do have my own way of charming those older guys
I will however, die on the hill that says that men born in the 80's are something else

Reactions: 4
Love it all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.