Formula One Wags #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did George even manage to fit in that tiny car?! 😅 Johnny's facial expressions whilst he was driving it were hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID LANDO DOMINATING DANIEL....

STEPHEN EXPLODES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How did George even manage to fit in that tiny car?! 😅 Johnny's facial expressions whilst he was driving it were hilarious!
Well Jeremy Clarkson managed to fit in one, who is even taller and fatter than George. So really it should be easy for George.

Should've got Yuki in it, perfect size for him.

CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID LANDO DOMINATING DANIEL....

STEPHEN EXPLODES
Lando definitely a switch. Can be a bratty sub and a bratty Dom. Definitely get payback for the space hopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry for the reaction spam everyone!! Went out last night so had some catching to do. Been a vegetable on the sofa watching FP3 and w series, think I’ll need a nap after qualifying 😅 happy new thread too!

also Luisa’s outfit today is :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Albon sister....
Got the Beige memo
but forgot to watch the forecast.
She looks hot as hell, shame we dont get to see more of it
1656770887412.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohh.rain. I equally want the quali to be crazy and not be crazy LOL

Edit: and I want tv people to show more Keanu :)
And Lewis high up there in q3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.