Formula One Wags #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look after yourself my lovely ❤
I will ❤ I just don’t want to upset people here anymore than I’ve done already

Re Daniel: chances are they’re looking at a rain biased set up. Being good in the dry is probably a bit worthless in preparation for quali. However this might compromise the likely dry race.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will ❤ I just don’t want to upset people here anymore than I’ve done already

Re Daniel: chances are they’re looking at a rain biased set up. Being good in the dry is probably a bit worthless in preparation for quali. However this might compromise the likely dry race.
You’ve not upset me if that’s what you’re worried about.

I think we are all old enough to realise that we are going to have differences of opinion on things. I would like to think you know I’m not racist n trying to make excuses for anyone who is either.

my point was more about where is there room for people to atone for mistakes, learn for it and move forward to be a better person but equally that doesn’t mean lip service and a pat on the head 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really value the chats we have and we usually are very similar in our thoughts about lots of things. I’d hate for this one difference to stop you posting with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’ve not upset me if that’s what you’re worried about.

I think we are all old enough to realise that we are going to have differences of opinion on things. I would like to think you know I’m not racist n trying to make excuses for anyone who is either.

my point was more about where is there room for people to atone for mistakes, learn for it and move forward to be a better person but equally that doesn’t mean lip service and a pat on the head 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really value the chats we have and we usually are very similar in our thoughts about lots of things. I’d hate for this one difference to stop you posting with me.
It’s not about our chat don’t worry. It’s about how triggering this is for me and no doubt for others as well. That’s why I felt I needed to take a step back because out of anger and hurt I felt like I was hurting others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sharl supporting his 'Petit'
1656766624918.png

Jamie Chadwick is too good for W-Series.
I like how she's just the right amount of cocky about it too. Really makes me happy to see her season
here she is in an F1 (classic) car

I know we'll see her in a modern one VERY soon

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning! Finished fp3. Didn't seem particularly exciting but happy to see Mercedes with a more competitive car. Qualy always stresses me out so let's see what happens
jurassic-park.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.