Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
You are a very open and nice person, you said you were Norwegian from the start and I think Is super cool how confident you are. I’m Colombian and I speak Spanish, Italian and Russian ok but English is my nemesis, in my previous job my boss mostly worked with banks but he also volunteered with an organization helping teens and minors who were being bullying and stalked and one of the girls bullyed was identified by a pic she put in a league of legends forum.

Also news about Checo seems to be all over social media and regular media in Latin America right now, is not the main gossip but I see it in news that never talk about formula 1
I was open about being norwegian because it is a part of me, and Norway is a big country 😅 And I thank you for the nice compliment about how confident I am🥰
Wow, you're from Colombia?! 😁 That's awesome 💃 the only Spanish I speak is ordering a beer, and the only Russian I speak is cheers, so I'm not fluent enough to have a conversation 🙈
If you feel like it, use us to rehearse your English🥰 (and if you find my social media from the stuff I have posted here, feel free to reach out😂)

Now I'll go back to listening to my podcast and do that mountain of dishes that is on my kitchen counter 😩 I also managed to cut myself on a knife🙃

Reactions: 1

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Noooo! I love it, but I also hate scary things and so either I am gonna have to watch the rest of this series in the daytime or I too will be hiding behind a cushion for the remainder of the series
Ah it's definitely worth pushing through the scary bits for, can't wait til the next 2 come out in July!

Reactions: 1

monza

VIP Member
People on Mexican twitter are saying that this is the woman in the video with checo. btw the way the person worded that tweet is terrible, puts all the blame on the one person not in a relationship)
View attachment 1315953

Apparently they’ve known each other since 2021 and she said he is her crush twice

she hasn’t posted anything about Monaco so there isn’t proof of anything other than they know each other. But in the post of them I linked there are again 500+comments blaming her for the cheating scandal (and a bunch congratulating checo because she’s hot😐
View attachment 1315965View attachment 1315966
She looks exactly like Melinda London ffs 😆