Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StellaLuna

I’m just starting now! I’ll let you know my thoughts, I know Tommo likes Daniel though so I think it could be good to see somebody really looking into it rather than just coming for his neck
Thank you sweetie ❀ I appreciate it!

Reactions: 2

OOps2022

VIP Member
thought I’d do a spoiler so anyone who doesn’t want to see it can just scroll past but anyone any idea on how to fit as much stuff as possible into a suitcase or the best way to pack to get as much in as I’m really struggling fitting everything in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ooh, that is a great topic, it's like Tetris game and I usually have few attempts before I am happy LOL I don't know how much you need to pack, but I usually roll a lot of smaller stuff, and things like trousers I put one on another (without folding) on the bottom of the suitcase and put everything on them. Also, for bathroom stuff, I put all I need in smaller bottles.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Frankly I hate the idea of Pierre at McLaren… for some reason it does not sit right in my brain πŸ˜‚

(please don’t hate me Pierre fans)
Not hating you cos I actually feel the same πŸ˜‚ I think Lando and Pierre together would be toxic af too πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Did the Squids have a meal with Andreas or did I completely imagine that?
Id say this is what doesn't make sense.... but maybe they got sat and Sunday confused. Sun based on ig videos, squidsbtook off on scooter Nad max walked back to assuming landos place, then all were in the dingy to take them to the z yacht like right after qhen the sun was still out. The indy 500 was sun night and Tom's photo inside same z yacht they had been taking photos out of all week with Jack + Rebecca + niccolo and Thierry and their ladies. Al posting same ciew of fireworks back at harbor
So really the only chance I see for this was either before qualifying Friday night or after quali on Saturday. Really it's only right to ask lando and Luisa both to dinner if she's obviously visiting him. Otherwise she be forced to be alone.
I kinda think max and Kelly also coulda been on yacht party since max wasn't really seen around. Checos yacht rager ir the jimmyz party.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
My robot is a life saver, especially with a dog who sheds all year πŸ˜‚ you will need a ordinary vacuum too, but the robot takes the worst πŸ˜…

I love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think I just found a name for my vacuum, I'm either going for Whora, just because. Or Fernano, because it is really slow working arround the house, just like our Fernando was in Monaco πŸ˜‚ (also because I really want to say I have a Spanish housemaidπŸ˜‚)

I was thinking the same thing just a few minutes ago. And here we are, talking about robotvacuums instead.

On that topic: do you think the drivers has robotvacuums? πŸ˜‚
All of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or cleaners, I can't imagine them banging a hoover around the place

• Haha
Reactions: 1

aac_124

VIP Member
It's the Munster Final - It's MORE important than life and death!! Still only 1 fucking point in it

Grown men bating each other with sticks is always worth a watch πŸ˜‚
WHY IS MY RTE NOT WORKING 😩😩
I’m just about recovered from the Derry ulster final last week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
Max said on his stream that he met Mason on Saturday night, when they were watching the Champions League final. Mason knew who Max was because of Lando. On the VOD it starts at 13:05
oh thanks! i will go watch that haha