Formula One Wags #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not only the Queen that has a jubilee this weekend! We made it to triple digits

Let's celebrate by waving from our balcony, pop the champagne, and let's all sing the F1 Anthem. Our jubilee will be bigger, more grand and make more noise than the Queens

https://giphy.com/l2JHQrwOI2EVUy86s

Can you guys imagine just sitting up there, celebrating and having fun with friends, and then end up on Lewis' instagramstory?

I'm also laughing at the thought of Lewis running past them and thinking: "I should film this and post it to my story"

Reactions: 15
happy 100 tattlers, it's time to celebrate
also imola, your interview (again)

Reactions: 10
Who are those girls one that went to Milan and other to some kind of Egypt or something, at the end of the last thread, im still trying to catch up on evertything

Reactions: 6
Happy #100, everyone!

(had to put my photoshop skills to good use lmao)
(if you can call this a skill, that is)

Reactions: 12
Who are those girls one that went to Milan and other to some kind of Egypt or something, at the end of the last thread, im still trying to catch up on evertything
The one in Milan is kika (who works for the same model agency as Luisa) and who was seen in Boite with Pierre in Porto.
The other is Valentina (miami Valentina) who was seen with Pierre in a nightclub in Miami and was in Cannes and Monaco last week

Reactions: 10
HAPPY 100 BITCHES!

Me liking this into oblivion:

The one in Milan is kika (who works for the same model agency as Luisa) and who was seen in Boite with Pierre in Porto.
The other is Valentina (miami Valentina) who was seen with Pierre in a nightclub in Miami and was in Cannes and Monaco last week
Don’t forget Vagina who lives in Norway (@Minttu)

Reactions: 11
i told that Pierre and Kika we’re starting something because i knew it haha they are in the same restaurant.
and…Pierre’s pasta must be his favourite because it was in Katerinas photos too. Very predictable.Hajaha

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Happy 100th!

another beautiful piece of art!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.